April 2nd 9 ball, 500.00 added.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
WOW 44 players make the tourney.

as to number of players order of finish or payouts?

thx:cool:

Bet it did not get over until the middle of the night........

4/2/11 Columbia, MO @ Mo River Pub & Pool - $25 9-Ball.
* RESULTS: 44 players. 1st: Justin Bergman, 2nd: Russell Pace, 3rd: Jerry Terbrock, 4th: Chuck Raulston, 5th-6th: Buddy Smith & Corey Smith, 7th-8th: Dave Hathman & Lynn Jennings, 9th-12th: Troy Kirkendoll, Don Crump, Darryl Smith & Clarence Hunter

Russell Pace where is this guy from ?? on the road with Justin?

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
I absolutely sucked during this tournament. Couldn't see and was tired when I got there... diabetes I guess.

None of the 4 of us that went together did well at all. Jim Helt started out strong but faltered later on. Only Dave Hathman (who drove up separately) was playing well, but he was starting to fade about the time my bunch left.

It was good to meet Troy and dardusm during the tourney, both nice fellers.

Russell Pace is a very good player. I don't think he is on the road with Justin. Not sure where he is from, though I think it would be central Mo.

Terbrock left and took 3rd without playing for the hot seat. I think he was tired and just wanted to head home. Can't say I blame him. Long trips are hard on us old guys. :grin:

MO RIVER POOL

MO RIVER PUB AND POOL
Silver Member
Russel is from around here (California Mo), plays here in a lot of our tourneys, good player! I don't believe he knows Justin. (of course until now).