are you a pretentious pool A-hole???

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
do you beat someone who gave you a sizable spot and have the BALLS to give advice about the game?? Dick!!!!!!

do you make comments about someone's equipment because you paid more for yours?

do you look down on a newer player because you supposedly have more "experience" because you're an old miserable Fu-k?

did you see a pro player play and now you "know" him?

do you go on AZBilliards and pretend to know more than others, and than comment with useless reply's and cowardly reply's such as but not limited to
"use the search function" "IMHO", etc.............

there's unwritten rules in the hall and certain etiquettes that should be followed, and even if you do it doesn't give you the right to be a world class douchebag.

feel free to add your own, and if you are one of the one's who this targets, take a custom, ivory loaded, best hitting cue you've ever owned, one of a kind work of art that you're trying to sell to me and shove up your middle pocket.

Last edited:

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
do you beat someone who gave you a sizable spot and have the BALLS to give advice about the game?? Dick!!!!!! I have no place to give advice here, but I am willing to take advice from anyone even if I feel I am better than them.

do you make comments about someone's equipment because you paid more for yours? I dont care what you use, I know what works for me.

do you look down on a newer player because you supposedly have more "experience" because you're an old miserable Fu-k? I look up to newer players because I know that it really takes commitment to get better. When I see a new player struggle I try to help them in any way that I can.

did you see a pro player play and now you "know" him? I do not feel like I know him, I feel I know alot about him and am happy that I met him

there's unwritten rules in the hall and certain etiquettes that should be followed, and even if you do it doesn't give you the right to be a world class douchebag.

feel free to add your own, and if you are one of the one's who this targets, take a custom, ivory loaded, best hitting cue you've ever owned, one of a kind work of art that you're trying to sell to me and shove up your middle pocket.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
I got one, "Do you think the guys who make these kinds of posts would be happier if they would just play pool and not worry about what other people at the pool hall are doing or saying?"

what's it like being a bore??:boring::boring:

Grantstew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
do you beat someone who gave you a sizable spot and have the BALLS to give advice about the game?? Dick!!!!!!

do you look down on a newer player because you supposedly have more "experience" because you're an old miserable Fu-k?

Sounds like you just got schooled by an inexperienced player with a more expensive cue than you hahahah

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member

:lmao::rotflmao::rotflmao1::lol::help:

Thanks for the laugh ! I'm still laughing as I type this......
You got my vote for : POST OF THE YEAR !! :thumbup:

As soon as I stop laughing and read this entirely, I'll have to post one of my own.
great post !

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Poolroom etiquette is not about skill, or age,.... it's about ATTITUDE !

I play a few poolrooms, but there is always that old-crabby guy that is too good to play you. There is also the guy who is about the same speed as you, although he feels the need to "coach" your game usually with tidbits of B/S to keep you weaker than him, (in their eyes)

Poolrooms are social, and hence no different than real life. There has to be a stated "hierarchy" whether it is accurate or not. I know several ppl that would give the D-bag award to someone else in several poolrooms !

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
No. Just a pool a-hole and I make no pretense about it.

Thanks for asking.

By the way, the best way to shut-up a pretentious pool a-hole is to beat them good. They will quickly lose interest in you.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
FIX for Problem.

Attachments

• 6a00d8345250f069e201156fb94669970c-550wi.jpg
    6a00d8345250f069e201156fb94669970c-550wi.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,052
Last edited:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
So, what is the back story?

The. OP might need to hang out with The Trailer Park Boys to relieve some stress.:thumbup:

To the OP, the only option for you now is to sell all of your equipment and quit playing this game. It's not the right game for you.......there might not be any sport that is for you. Good Luck.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No. Just a pool a-hole and I make no pretense about it.

Thanks for asking.

By the way, the best way to shut-up a pretentious pool a-hole is to beat them good. They will quickly lose interest in you.

Tap, Tap, Tap...

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only issue that I've had recently is playing against my buddy that takes WAY too long to shoot. He's a great guy and I like him personally, but it is torturing trying to play a set with him because it takes him so long to shoot. He'll study the table for a while, get down to shoot, stand up, study the table some more, line up another shot, stand up, go back to the first shot, study the table some more, etc. before he finally shots. Then the shot that he finally shots isn't any better than any other shot that he considered during the process.

I'm not sure if this makes him the A-hole for taking his sweet time or me the A-hole for being bothered by it.