Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know I am.

Full box of Padron 2000 maduros - $135
Two bottles of Laphraoig 10 - $92
Early Bird special for Accu-Stat PPV - $71
Two pounds of single-origin Kenyan coffee - $36

Nine wintery days sitting back in the recliner watching the best all-around pool playing in the world while my new pup licks my feet - Priceless.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Laphoaig lovers? You guys have to be awesome. Used to visit a hotel bar in Phoenix that offered 10 single malt Scotch whiskeys. Oh the pain of having to choose only one!

Lyn

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Laphoaig lovers? You guys have to be awesome. Used to visit a hotel bar in Phoenix that offered 10 single malt Scotch whiskeys. Oh the pain of having to choose only one!

Lyn

That pain subsides between your third and fourth choice:p

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
I know I am.

Full box of Padron 2000 maduros - $135
Two bottles of Laphraoig 10 - $92
Early Bird special for Accu-Stat PPV - $71
Two pounds of single-origin Kenyan coffee - $36

Nine wintery days sitting back in the recliner watching the best all-around pool playing in the world while my new pup licks my feet - Priceless.

What are you watching it on?

I connect up to my 65" TV and the size is almost as if I am next to the table

🎱

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lyn, there's a jazz bar nearby in Saratoga called "9 Maple Ave." that has dozens of single malts. Many are from obscure distilleries, and are bottled with plain labels at cask strength. I gave up a long time ago trying to work my way through that field, I was going broke. Lol

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are you watching it on?

I connect up to my 65" TV and the size is almost as if I am next to the table

🎱

Little 32" flat-screen or my 27" iMac. The computer until I'm too drunk to stay on the chair, then off to the recliner to watch on TV. If I pull the recliner right up to the TV it ain't all that bad, but next year I'm asking Santa for 60" of viewing real estate.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am ready as well.

Bert

Dang, I was gonna go for the quarter cask. That stuff is like mother's milk to me... only the container ain't as much fun to drink from.

Anyway, looks like we're both good to go. One thing is for sure, when it come to either liquor or pool, no way am I gonna run out.

Attachments

• Dan's Selection.jpg
    Dan's Selection.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 144

row21097

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang, I was gonna go for the quarter cask. That stuff is like mother's milk to me... only the container ain't as much fun to drink from.

Anyway, looks like we're both good to go. One thing is for sure, when it come to either liquor or pool, no way am I gonna run out.

If you get a chance pick up some Kilchoman, I frist had it in scotland and it has only recently been available at Specs.