Arizona Open (CSI Predator US Pro Billiard Series) 28-31 July, (10 Ball/9 ft table) Winner $13K

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe I missed something but the numbers on all the above events add up to $10-20,000 less than it should be if all the players are paying a $500 entry. Looks like 10K is being deducted from the prize money in each of the first two events and 20K from each of the second two. Perhaps that should be explained somewhere on their information page.
That explains why nobody’s going. Why bother?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't you always bash people for not sticking to the point of a thread? This thread is about the tournament in Tucson, not your bullsh!t fake future tournament. And then you call others a hypocrite...
He's a delusional dreamer who knocks reality.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Are you sure there are 16 countries in the world that have 3 men and 1 woman with a total FargoRate of at least 3,000? I can identify 13, but I may be missing some. Maybe you already asked Mike Page about this before making it a criterion.

[of course, a smaller number than 16 could still play such an event]
There will be a few exceptions to the points rule requirements, as long as each country picks the best players they have to form their team, that will do, such is the case with India, Australia, and a few other countries.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Don't you always bash people for not sticking to the point of a thread? This thread is about the tournament in Tucson, not your bullsh!t fake future tournament. And then you call others a hypocrite...
That's not a tournament, its a joke on the players and fans.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That may be, but it's also the subject of this thread. Don't be mad when others do it to you.
Why would I get mad, there's only one YOU! And remember what you've said, you could give a shit less about pool....your words, not mine!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
All you talk about is some bullshit tour that's never going to happen. Yeah, you're delusional.
For your information dips^#t, I've never once said a word about a Pro Tour!! I'd NEVER promote a pool tour, why would I, so the top players are the only ones winning the money, going from event to event, knocking off the top prize money, over and over again! That's BROKEN system!!!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry folks for going off track. This thread is about a tour that is ACTUALLY happening. Not some glue-huffer's pipe dream.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Added money is a thing of the past, it’s just not smart. Advertising $’s spent elsewhere have a better ROI.

$ always finds the best ROI, people make huge incomes searching for that ROI. It’s bumped into pool a few times in history. It didn’t last, why? Because it didn’t work.

Red Bull gets a better ROI in Formula 1 than snooker, so they stick with F1, why bother with snooker?

The numbers just don’t work. Sure you can pencil out a biz plan, but it doesn’t translate to real world business. It died on the note pad. I’ve personally lost millions investing on great “on paper” ideas. Pool isn’t one of them.

Biz class is over for the day, I can’t keep grinding on this for 10 more years. When someone can show me results-not ideas, I’m interested.

Cheers,
Fatboy

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Added money is a thing of the past, it’s just not smart. Advertising $’s spent elsewhere have a better ROI.

$ always finds the best ROI, people make huge incomes searching for that ROI. It’s bumped into pool a few times in history. It didn’t last, why? Because it didn’t work.

Red Bull gets a better ROI in Formula 1 than snooker, so they stick with F1, why bother with snooker?

The numbers just don’t work. Sure you can pencil out a biz plan, but it doesn’t translate to real world business. It died on the note pad. I’ve personally lost millions investing on great “on paper” ideas. Pool isn’t one of them.

Biz class is over for the day, I can’t keep grinding on this for 10 more years. When someone can show me results-not ideas, I’m interested.

Cheers,
Fatboy
You're up early, did you roll over and fall out of bed😅

Interested after the fact just means you missed out on the beginning, therefore, missed out entirely😉

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would I get mad, there's only one YOU! And remember what you've said, you could give a shit less about pool....your words, not mine!
Glad you asked. You get mad. You get mad every time someone derails one of your threads. I'll point it out for you next time it happens.
False. I don't care about GROWING pool. I really enjoy competing.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You're up early, did you roll over and fall out of bed😅

Interested after the fact just means you missed out on the beginning, therefore, missed out entirely😉
Food for thought advertising will get trumped by direct sales advertising everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday, provides a much HIGHER ROI.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who are YOU to tell me I can't do what I'm getting ready to launch???
You really need help. You keep spewing this drivel about some pro pool that you're involved with and it NEVER happens. Last thing this full of gas was the Hindenburg. Things didn't go too good there either.