Arrived in Vegas

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
sjm said:
I'd rate Jasmin's play a little above Allison's to this point, and consider her a slight favorite in the women's semifinal. Just as a year ago, she saved her best pool for Thursday night and was near unstoppable last night.

Corr is playing at a super-high leve right now, and will be very tough to beat in the final.

My new odds to win the title:

Karen Corr 3/5
Jasmin Ouschan 3/1
Allison Fisher 5/1

Are those booking odds? And if so, as long as Allison's match hasn't started yet, can I get $50.00 down on her to win the tournament?

Russ

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:
Are those booking odds? And if so, as long as Allison's match hasn't started yet, can I get $50.00 down on her to win the tournament?

Russ

No, they are just my opinion.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i say Allison play with cuetec cue and its a good cue, thats what allison plays with. and if allison plays with it then cue must be good cue to play with, the cuetec cue, that is why i play with cuetec, which is what allison plays with, thanks!

DCP

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
sjm said:
I don't believe the true double elimination format is used in even one major championship on the pool calendar. The final is just one set, and always has been at the BCA pro event.

Well that's plain just not right then. Johnnyt

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
DrCue'sProtege said:
i say Allison play with cuetec cue and its a good cue, thats what allison plays with. and if allison plays with it then cue must be good cue to play with, the cuetec cue, that is why i play with cuetec, which is what allison plays with, thanks!

DCP

too much punctuation you wannabee travis trotter but it is ok :)
thanks
joeya

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
Hi SJM :cool:

It was so wonderful seeing you outside of ABC for a change. I loved reading all your recaps and enjoyed the trip down memory lane. Sorry I never made it to the Pro Event that Thursday night. My team (kiss of death) ended up playing that evening until late and had to play again at 9 AM. We did incredibly well given we lost our opening match. Ended up in the 25th place rankings. :D I'm so proud of my girls. :eek: Looking forward to seeing you at ABC soon!

GG