freddy the beard Freddy Bentivegna Silver Member Dec 10, 2008 #1 This is from Jan. 2006. On the far left is our dear departed OldHasBeen, Tom Ferry. Compliments of Diana Hoppe. the Beard Attachments Derby city AZ rm2006 (600 x 399).jpg 54.5 KB · Views: 182
This is from Jan. 2006. On the far left is our dear departed OldHasBeen, Tom Ferry. Compliments of Diana Hoppe. the Beard
mosconiac Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke Silver Member Dec 10, 2008 #2 Thanks for posting the pic. I only recognize 3 people, Sarah, yourself, & Willie. Wonder if others could fill in the blanks?!?!
Thanks for posting the pic. I only recognize 3 people, Sarah, yourself, & Willie. Wonder if others could fill in the blanks?!?!
W Williebetmore Member, .25% Club Silver Member Dec 10, 2008 #3 mosconiac said: Thanks for posting the pic. I only recognize 3 people, Sarah, yourself, & Willie. Wonder if others could fill in the blanks?!?! Click to expand... Tom Ferry ("OldHasBeen") on the far left as you look at the pic. Charlie Bryant near the center.
mosconiac said: Thanks for posting the pic. I only recognize 3 people, Sarah, yourself, & Willie. Wonder if others could fill in the blanks?!?! Click to expand... Tom Ferry ("OldHasBeen") on the far left as you look at the pic. Charlie Bryant near the center.