AZ Billiards DEATHPOOL

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The worse poster of all time(much worse than FL)
was Sniper on Playpool. Obviously the AZ Sniper is
a different guy. The Playpool Sniper was one sick
puppy.

landshark77 said:
Figure this out and we'll see. :D

I guess it all depends on whether you want to give a rose to a real brainiac or a simpleton. It said the smarter a person is, the longer it takes. Some requiring an entire semester or longer.

I got it in 3 or 4 tries...I'm a simpleton...do I get a rose?

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
landshark77 said:
Figure this out and we'll see. :D

A "rose" is when a die contains a center dot. "Pedals" are the number of dots that surround each rose. For example, if you have dice 1 3 3 5 6, only the 1, 3 & 5 are "roses". Evenso, only the 3 & 5 have pedals so in this instance, the correct answer would be 8 since both 3's have 2 pedals apiece and the 5 has four pedals.

That's easy. Come up with something that takes more than a minute!

Jude Rosenstock said:
A "rose" is when a die contains a center dot. "Pedals" are the number of dots that surround each rose. For example, if you have dice 1 3 3 5 6, only the 1, 3 & 5 are "roses". Evenso, only the 3 & 5 have pedals so in this instance, the correct answer would be 8 since both 3's have 2 pedals apiece and the 5 has four pedals.

Another simpleton.....

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:

Thanx Jude!!! I haven't been able to figure it out! I was stressing me. Seriously.

DM...I guess I am too smart for you...eh, I give you that rose any way, just because you were honest.

Attachments

• Rose%20-%20Medium%20Planter%20-%20Black.jpg
    Rose%20-%20Medium%20Planter%20-%20Black.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 193
Jude Rosenstock said:

BTW...if YOU are ever to win a Pulitzer (got it right) prize...you should learn how to spell "petals", that is unless you're taking on a full time job to "peddle" Sardo racks as you "pedal" you bike from room to room. :p ;) :D

landshark77 said:
Thanx Jude!!! I haven't been able to figure it out! I was stressing me. Seriously.

DM...I guess I am too smart for you...eh, I give you that rose any way, just because you were honest.

Uhhhhh....can I have another color?

Boro Nut

Moderrator
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:

What can you eat, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?

Mensa members take months to come up with the correct answer. Simpletons like me get it straight away.

Boro Nut

Purdman

Banned
recoveryjones said:
No need to axe any of the current AZer's.Some of us including myself, DM and the Purdman,Teacherman etc have been involved in a few flame wars, however, we've allways been in the right....LOL. I was wondering, who all has been axed. Maybe I could do a search and revisted some of the Flame wars.
:D

So far here are the only four I know who have been axed.

1. Fast Larry
2.The Silencer
3.Turquiose Crazy
4.Tiffpoolbum

Has there ever been anyone more notorious than Fast Larry and perhaps The Silencer?Who else is a top fiver? RJ

OK recoveryjones, you SOB, ya had to mention my name. That really pissses me off buddy. Now I gotta kill ya when I see ya. You got some balls bringing my name up. I don't flame any of you A-Holes on here. ( Unless I get a chance.) LOL. You want flame, I got flame. I thought we were cool man. Now ya go and do this. Why I outta!!!!!! You know what to your ass. And if Mike don't like it, I will go to the desert and whoop up on him too. So take that. You want some DM, bring it on you lazy fart. Now I am ready.
GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!
LOL Purdman LOL

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
drivermaker said:
BTW...if YOU are ever to win a Pulitzer (got it right) prize...you should learn how to spell "petals", that is unless you're taking on a full time job to "peddle" Sardo racks as you "pedal" you bike from room to room. :p ;) :D

Okay, okay... I'll keep dictionary.com open from now on!

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
drivermaker said:
Uhhhhh....can I have another color?
Sorry..it was all that was available....use this to change it to your liking....don't forget..plenty of water!!!!

Attachments

• cans2b.jpg
    cans2b.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 195

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hondo said:
The worse poster of all time(much worse than FL)
was Sniper on Playpool. Obviously the AZ Sniper is
a different guy. The Playpool Sniper was one sick
puppy.

I never knew there was another poster out there on the pool forums under the same username as mine, I hope people aren't coming here thinking I'm the same a-hole from playpool.

FL was always the worst poster for me, he needed a wide load sign on his ass to fit that big ego in the door!

Donald A. Purdy said:
OK recoveryjones, you SOB, ya had to mention my name. That really pissses me off buddy. Now I gotta kill ya when I see ya. You got some balls bringing my name up. I don't flame any of you A-Holes on here. ( Unless I get a chance.) LOL. You want flame, I got flame. I thought we were cool man. Now ya go and do this. Why I outta!!!!!! You know what to your ass. And if Mike don't like it, I will go to the desert and whoop up on him too. So take that. You want some DM, bring it on you lazy fart. Now I am ready.
GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!
LOL Purdman LOL

How dare you call me lazy..... :mad: I might have to come up to Leesburg tomorrow to teach you a lesson, geezer. (wait I can't call you that because I'm one too) Hey...I'll think of something! :mad:

Purdman

Banned
Boro Nut said:

Mensa members take months to come up with the correct answer. Simpletons like me get it straight away.

Boro Nut

COODER PIE
Purdman :D

I'm trying guys!!!!!

Boro Nut said:

Boro Nut

I've done this....I know. Pussy (unshaved)

Donald A. Purdy said:

COODER PIE
Purdman :D

I'm trying guys!!!!!

Shit Don...you posted right when I was writing it out. Two great minds at work!!