AZ Billiards T- Shirts

Charlie D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My dog has chewed the bottom of 1 shirt and I have about wore out another. I would be interested in AZ t-shirts if offered again. Anybody else interested? Maybe the powers that be could give a yea or nay. But I am in for a few. Charlie D IMG_0516.jpg

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
My dog has chewed the bottom of 1 shirt and I have about wore out another. I would be interested in AZ t-shirts if offered again. Anybody else interested? Maybe the powers that be could give a yea or nay. But I am in for a few. Charlie D View attachment 279153

any idea how much they are

hats/shirts/towels might get a shirt an towel:thumbup:

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd definetly want a shirt. Great pic of the dog.. he really has that "I'm in trouble" look ! lol

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Play The Game clothing

Hey everybody maybe, we can ask if PLAY THE GAME clothing could print a line for AZBILLIARDS. T-Shirts, Hats, and towels. Big ,Tall, and small. We would love too.

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players !
www.playthegameclothing.com

Loin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i could print and sell them but would need permission from AZ. :thumbup:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My dog has chewed the bottom of 1 shirt and I have about wore out another. I would be interested in AZ t-shirts if offered again. Anybody else interested? Maybe the powers that be could give a yea or nay. But I am in for a few. Charlie D View attachment 279153

So cute! Love that puppy.

A while back, didn't they make some AzBilliard T-shirts that said "Got rep yet?" or something like that?

My dog Mickey chews everything, not just T-shirts. Just last month, he took a big hunk out of the corner of my $3,000 Sleep Number bed. Isn't he a little darling?! :embarrassed2:

Since rep doesn't mean squat anymore on AzBilliards, maybe a new AzBilliards slogan should be created. Let me see if I can think of some. I'm still working on my first cup of Pleasant Morning Buzz.

AzBilliards: Pool News Around the World

Join Me at AzBilliards in the Action Room

I'm a Multiple-Identitied Troll on AzBilliards

AzBilliards: Pocket Billiard News 24/7/365

Read me at AzB

Does anybody else have a slogan? Maybe if we can collectively come up with something cute, it will happen sooner than later. :cool:

AND wouldn't this be a nice Gold Member prize?! ;)

bobforest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'll have one big and black...

with team name embroidered??? that would be pretty cool

Bob