AZ Member Website Directory

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
I can't believe I forgot to add Cuechick's photography website. She is AWESOME. I also added her blog, which I subscribe to. Definitely check it out!

i4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have so may entrepreneurs here that I figure we could use a directory. If you (and/or your spouse) have a website for an e-commerce, product, or service, include the url, a short description, and where you're available. Blogs and personal websites (not including facebook or myspace profiles) will be listed last. I'll revise this initial post to include your sites as they're posted. Support AZBilliards and its members :)

<snip>

Great idea Marissa! Happy New Year!

PoolWorld-Ads.com - Free classified ads exclusively for pool & billiards enthusiasts. Essentially,
a craigslist for the pool world. Brand new, just launched. Feedback welcomed.

http://www.PoolWorld-Ads.com

Thanks.

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's a couple for me:

OnePocket.org -- the website dedicated to One Pocket & the history of "Pool in Action", including the One Pocket Hall of Fame

onepocket.smugmug.com -- my pool photography website, including hundreds of photos from Derby City and Turning Stone & others

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Edited to add new links.

Thanks for letting me know my photo site wasn't linked correctly. Figures the one I messed up on would be my own! lol

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great idea, you got a big response

Here a request for an addition

Tip tool - Last 4 Ever tip tools. last4ever.net

Thanks Joel

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Beard's site

Put me in somewhere.

www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Hundreds of pages of interviews, vintage videos, photos, stories, free lessons in banks, nine ball, one pocket, and handling backers.

A billiard store that carries the best instructional books, DVDs, memorabilia and cue sticks.

Freddy the Beard Bentivegna