Back in RSB land.. we had this thing going

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I didnt see Billy Teeter on the list, he lives in N.Ca, he dosent build cues anymore, but he did for a few years, he lives in Vallago Ca(spelled wrong), he is a good player too, I have 2 of his cues,

Bob Weir also, but I didnt look for his name

Bob Weir isn't and wasn't a cue maker. I ended up with a Bob Weir cue on trade once and sold as such with the info relayed to me that he was a custom cue maker. Turns out the cue was made by Adams for Bob Weir and imported and sold as if he actually made them.

Later I got more of the story from Richard Black who can relate it if he wants to but I am not at liberty to discuss it.

I think that this current list contains active cue makers, yes?

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
I didnt see Billy Teeter on the list, he lives in N.Ca, he dosent build cues anymore, but he did for a few years, he lives in Vallago Ca(spelled wrong), he is a good player too, I have 2 of his cues,

Bob Weir also, but I didnt look for his name

Besides playing in one of the greatest bands ever, The Grateful Dead, I wasn't aware that Bob Weir makes cues when he is not touring.

I miss Jerry....
LBL011_sm.jpg

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Abe Rich is no longer with us......Mario wondering if he has a dollar and a dream :) Forgot I spent the dollar already.

Mario

Last edited:

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
How many people on these lists actually have made a cue in the last year or so? You'd think there would be some popping up from time to time.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How many people on these lists actually have made a cue in the last year or so? You'd think there would be some popping up from time to time.
My guess is that 80 to 90% have built a cue or two in the last year.
Probably half have built several cues in the last year. But that is just a guess.

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to find them on here with a search but didn't read every post so pls forgive me if I'm adding what was already here.

Michael Miller- Michael Morgan Cues
Richard Hsu- RJH custom cues

deanosdino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One more

Chris Jones of Midwest City, Ok. should be on the list. He's been making cues for about 10 years.

dcain

Titlist Junkie
Silver Member
ToeBoy

What about William "ToeBoy" Rikkard. He's been at it a while and has cues featured in the second and third blue books.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
I didnt read 99% of the posts in this thread so this has probably been asked, what qualifies someone to be on this list?