Bar Table Dennis Vs SVB Updates

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And now for the wardrobe report:

Not sure shane changed from last night... our maybe he's like Einstein and has dozens of the same wardrobe... black polo with sponsor patches, black shorts, black addidas....

Dennis, some of yall will be glad to know, did NOT wear slides with black socks today. He had the class to forego the socks... black and gray polo with a sponsor patch on the sleeve, black athletic shorts... maybe nike, couldn't be sure... and the usual flat billed hat... although tonight there was what looked to be a big green leaf with 5 or so pointed lobes adorning the front of the cap... couldn't see it clearly so forgive me if I got it wrong.

All in all, not sure this participation match was worth the ppv money...svb playing the ghost
would have been as competitive...🤣

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
And now for the wardrobe report:

Not sure shane changed from last night... our maybe he's like Einstein and has dozens of the same wardrobe... black polo with sponsor patches, black shorts, black addidas....

Dennis, some of yall will be glad to know, did NOT wear slides with black socks today. He had the class to forego the socks... black and gray polo with a sponsor patch on the sleeve, black athletic shorts... maybe nike, couldn't be sure... and the usual flat billed hat... although tonight there was what looked to be a big green leaf with 5 or so pointed lobes adorning the front of the cap... couldn't see it clearly so forgive me if I got it wrong.

All in all, not sure this participation match was worth the ppv money...svb playing the ghost
would have been as competitive...🤣
You got the hat right alright, Right smack dab in the middle of it was a huge Mary Juana leaf...lol.

Jaden

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You got the hat right alright, Right smack dab in the middle of it was a huge Mary Juana leaf...lol.

Jaden

The wardrobe report is totally tongue in cheek... there was a lengthy thread a while back about how players not dressing professionally is one reason pool is not as big as other sports...

Dennis seems to not hold with that argument...😆🤣

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So nobody knows or willing to share the big drama in the world of pool that the announcers alluded to?

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• skyfbpost.jpg
    skyfbpost.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 873

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Can I just bet $1? I’ll make it GBP to sweeten the action.
He was only laying 1 million to 1 when Shane was on the hill. I took him up for $1, so I'll pay him when I see him. Hell, it might've actually been 25 million to one odds and I would've still taken it. It's about risk versus reward, not the odds...

Jaden

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frosty set that line I think. What A Great Line!!!! He nailed it, hope he wins though.
You are right it was frosty. He’s great action and super sharp. Good guy! He nailed that one. Gun to my head I’d have bet the under, honestly. But it would have to have been a pretty big gun. Lol

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was only laying 1 million to 1 when Shane was on the hill. I took him up for $1, so I'll pay him when I see him. Hell, it might've actually been 25 million to one odds and I would've still taken it. It's about risk versus reward, not the odds...

Jaden
That’s exactly right. You are priced in at 1M-1 on pretty much anything in life. $1 for a shot at millions. Sounds familiar….lottery.

was fun today, thx again very much!

best
Fatboy

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You are right it was frosty. He’s great action and super sharp. Good guy! He nailed that one. Gun to my head I’d have bet the under, honestly. But it would have to have been a pretty big gun. Lol
The line was to average between both of them, wasn't even close when you add in Dennis. You would have won easily with the under

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The line was to average between both of them, wasn't even close when you add in Dennis. You would have won easily with the under
Both? Wow I misread that, not a chance both would play that strong. I’d have bet had I read it correctly. Oh well next time. Thx for pointing that out!

best
Fatboy