Barioni cues

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there people playing with a Barioni out there ?
I would love to have some feedback about his cues and especially about his LD-shafts .
I love LD and i just can't seem to find a LD shaft that suits me .

Thanks ,

Christoph

ShaunTanYK

Custom Junkie
Silver Member
Your best bet is to contact John directly and ask him, perhaps he may invite you to try it out. There are a lot of John haters here on AZB, it can be found in a thread at the main forum. I'm a neutral party and a fan of John Barioni's products, I would say contact him directly. Give him a call :)

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why can't we get a review as requested? I mean...of course talk to the cue maker...but a review was requested. I would be very interested.

To the OP, if you do try something out please post your experience.

Oh and...how can you be neutral as well as a fan? Just curious.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to have some feedback about his cues and especially about his LD-shafts .

Thanks ,

Christoph
I would think if you can't find one that suits you,that you wouldn't love them.:wink:I never heard anything bad about the way his cues play.

ShaunTanYK

Custom Junkie
Silver Member
Why can't we get a review as requested? I mean...of course talk to the cue maker...but a review was requested. I would be very interested.

To the OP, if you do try something out please post your experience.

Oh and...how can you be neutral as well as a fan? Just curious.

I'm neutral to the liking of John Barioni, I think that he hasn't composed himself well enough on his thread but people started attacking him. So I don't think or rather I don't know who is wrong and who is right. That is what I meant.

What I meant by fan of his product, is his ferrules if you would like to know. He makes very nice ferrules.

264021_100378040059584_6914849_n.jpg

Shaun

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Yeah

but the $600 price tag on his LD shaft made me go, gulp!!! :grin-square:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm neutral to the liking of John Barioni, I think that he hasn't composed himself well enough on his thread but people started attacking him. So I don't think or rather I don't know who is wrong and who is right. That is what I meant.

What I meant by fan of his product, is his ferrules if you would like to know. He makes very nice ferrules.

264021_100378040059584_6914849_n.jpg

Shaun

Very cool ferrule.

ShaunTanYK

Custom Junkie
Silver Member
Exactly!!! :D

Nobody has posted up a review of his cues yet though.

Chopdoc, would you PM me? I have a couple of questions regarding JOSS cues.

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
barioni cues

john barioni is a craftsman......there is only a hand full in the usa.....if you dont like what he does or the quality he provides or his prices you should print it for all to see......making false remarks or throwing around false prices is what children do........a member asked a good question about a cue builder.....if you didnt do business with JOHN......WHY WOULD YOU BASH HIM.......BE QUIET WOULD BE A WISE CHOICE........JOEY

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, I would hope some people speak up pretty loudly that actually have the cues, shafts, etc. That's the solution. But nobody seems to be willing to talk about it.

Only two comments about him making nice ferrules...and that's all. No reviews.

BE QUIET WOULD BE A WISE CHOICE

Telling people that being quiet would be a wise choice is a bit of a joke. I think I'll speak up REALLY LOUDLY. YOU SEE MY KEYBOARD HAS A CAPS LOCK KEY JUST LIKE YOURS!

You say he is quite the craftsman. Please submit a formal review of the equipment. Please. Pictures would be nice too. :)

alojz_ferluga

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Christoph

You were very happy with SS360 - no more?

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You were very happy with SS360 - no more?

i started this thread in September , at that time i didn't knew about the
SS360 .
It was short after this that Bob contacted me and told me about his SS360
shaft and am i glad he did , the SS360 is for me the best LD shaft i have ever played with .
I can't imagine that the Barioni shaft is better than the SS360 , and they are 3 times more expensive .

nme007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue review

I have been waiting to hear something on Barioni cues as well and I can't believe no one has tried one. Not a very good testament in my view. If they are really great, there should be comments buzzing around this site because there are some really knowledgeable people here. Major league ball players used to cork bats and that is illegal so it must have some advantage. Let's hear from someone.

Nbruss

Registered
Review

I own a barioni cue and could not be happier. The cue plays better than any other I have tried. I have experience with McDermott, shon, predator, ob Viking, viper, Gw and several others. The main thing I have to say is that it is the best all around cue you can find and after playing with one for a while it is hard to play with anything else again. I liked my first cue so much that I have ordered a very high end one from him. I also have his jump and break cues and love them too. If you are thinking of getting one you will not be disappointed. The best things about the cues are what he is doing that nobody else seems to be. He has the long master taper, corked shaft, front weighted, same diameter handle. These things make a huge difference. I love the fact that nobody else has the same cue as me no matter where I go. Hats off to ya Jon.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great to hear from somebody on this! Clearly you love it. Can you be more specific about it?

I don't see any other custom cues in the list of comparables you posted. Usually we compare customs to customs not mass produced cues like Schon.

Can we see pics?

You said you are getting a "high end" cue made. Can you tell us about it? What shaft(s) are you getting with it? We have seen some (extremely) high prices for his shafts, perhaps you can tell us (and this is extremely important) did you opt for his top level (read extremely expensive) shaft(s)?

Are you currently using said top of the line (read extremely expensive) shaft? If so, why? If not, why?

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what am i missing here

there are 2 guys giving positive accolades to these so called super cues, one has 9 posts and is telling people to shut up. the other has 2 post and telling us how great the cue plays.