BEAUTIFUL Mike Webb butterfly/hoppe cue

MediocrityNC

Ring game?
Silver Member
Recently traded into this. I was never really much in to butterfly style cues, but when I saw this one I got hooked. The veneers are beautiful and the wrap accents the cocobolo in the butterfly points very well. 2nd shaft is out getting a new tip.

This will be for sell sooner than later(unless the girlfriend will let me keep them all:wink:) as I have another Sly cue coming in a few months.

Hope you enjoy the pics,
Matt
 

Attachments

  • P1010446.jpg
    P1010446.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 912
  • P1010447.jpg
    P1010447.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 842
  • P1010450.jpg
    P1010450.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 822
  • P1010457.jpg
    P1010457.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 855
  • P1010458.jpg
    P1010458.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 800
Mike builds monster cues, they great also, congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Rod.
 
It really does play and look great!

Could anybody give me some opinions on value? Thanks for the help in advance!
 
I hear Webb cues are monster players...hopefully i get to try one someday..
 
Back
Top