Beautiful Scott Gracio For Sale

md5key

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is an incredible cue by Scott Gracio. 4 points, 4 veneers per point, ivory joint, ivory stitch rings, and ivory inlays (which are bordered by ebony). Points and butt sleeve are rosewood with a curly maple forearm, and a leather wrap. Cue comes with 2 matching shafts with layered tips.

This cue looks absolutely brand new. Scott just refinished it and I received it over the weekend. Absolutely stunning finish on this cue, he did a great job. One shaft has been refinished (the one I sent him with the cue), the other shows some light play, but is in very good condition.

Butt is 29" from the end of the buttcap to the joint face. Each shaft is about 29 1/16" from the joint face to the end of the tip. Cue weighs right around 19oz.

$750 - we can escrow if needed.

Pics taken tonight:
Gracio1.jpg

Gracio2.jpg

Gracio3.jpg

Gracio4.jpg

Gracio5.jpg

Some older pics:
cebe9212-d1ce-4500-b9d5-dc87e86d4796.jpg

482d8ba2-5871-432f-86e6-eceac5b76f37.jpg

bf2df7c6-7817-4ef4-b7de-4927644cadbe.jpg

2b3e216a-647e-4d2d-9e01-e3ffa57a0fe2.jpg

26618fca-6d15-4bd6-9b7a-97219f4f41e1.jpg

Last edited:

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Scott's leather wrap job is as good as anyone's in this biz.

Thanks
They come out pretty good for a $10 paper cutter and a razorblade.

I hit this cue a few times and hits great!! Nice tone and feedback. This will make a great player for somebody.

Just to let the next owner know the warrantee stays with the cue no matter where it goes or how many owners it has.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks
They come out pretty good for a $10 paper cutter and a razorblade.

I hit this cue a few times and hits great!! Nice tone and feedback. This will make a great player for somebody.

Just to let the next owner know the warrantee stays with the cue no matter where it goes or how many owners it has.

Wow thats a stand up move buddy, by doing that you might just start a trend with other custom cue makers. In all my years I only came across one guy who didnt stand behind his work(thread will be posted about that within a month or 2). More importantly, Scott your building great playing cues and standing behind them after they are re-sold that is admirable, of course if someone beats the hell out of a cue its not your responsibility. You never stop amazing me, man you have came up fast in the cue world and are building great cues and now making very smart biz decisions. I will tell you that the lifetime guarantee McDermott offers has helped them sell a pile of cues. I have seen many people new to pool post here and stating that they bought a McD because of the guarantee. Since it worked for them, i'm sure it will work for you.

happy holidays,

Eric

Last edited: