Beloit, WI - The Carom Room - $5,000 Added Guaranteed - August 23rd thru 25th

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's getting closer Duane, do you have many signed up yet ? Any big name players ?

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way to go Dave and Big Truck Ray!! Looking forward to it.

Question Ray, Dave streams 1 table already. How many will you be streaming?

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a couple short summer months out!!

I highly recommend playing live in this $5,000 guaranteed added event. Should be a strong calcutta for those who like to partake. For those who can't make the journey then make sure to watch the live stream on PoolActionTV.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a couple short summer months out!!

I highly recommend playing live in this $5,000 guaranteed added event. Should be a strong calcutta for those who like to partake. For those who can't make the journey then make sure to watch the live stream on PoolActionTV.

You recommend playing live, so since I can't play dead, I guess I shall stay home. But I'll be there next week to donate.

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Bump it up for whats guaranteed to be a kick ass tourney at a great room with great people!

Joe

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More entries paid & more phone calls. Sounds like all the pros are busy so all the "short stops" are looking at a great payday!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is gonna be an epic event!!

No fees!!

No Quarters!!!

$5000.00 ADDED 10 Ball !!!!

Ray

CaromRoomClassic_zps921b399c.jpg

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A few more paid entries but still plenty of room. Don't forget to beat that August 12th early bird date to save a little cash!!

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And he just keep doing it and doing it..........

And keeps doing it and doing it..........

Dave Coles and the Carom Room are the reason allot of players around the area stay in stroke.

He keeps the big carrot out there all the time.

And $5,000 is really, really a big carrot.

I'll be there.............

Lucky_Lew66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i saw that tournament posted at one of our rooms about 2 months ago,would love to come and play but i might have to settle for watching. Hey Joe maybe we can get together and cruise up there man, even just for a night, and you can build some special cues just for the event and raffle them off man. I will bring my beautty that you made for me and snap off the tournament so peeps will want to buy your cues...lol:D

Dave Coles

Registered
Ok, we are about one month away. I have about a dozen paid right now. Entries should start coming in a little faster now. It's been a great event the past two years, and should be even better this year. $5,000 guaranteed added, with no green fee or quarters doesn't happen very often around here. No money is taken out of the prize fund or player auction for anything. 100% payback. The friday night ten ball tourney should be awesome. Big Truck is gonna be streaming. I don't know how I can make it any better for the players and spectators. Who's gonna make this event? Chime in, I want to know.

Dave Coles

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Ok, we are about one month away. I have about a dozen paid right now. Entries should start coming in a little faster now. It's been a great event the past two years, and should be even better this year. $5,000 guaranteed added, with no green fee or quarters doesn't happen very often around here. No money is taken out of the prize fund or player auction for anything. 100% payback. The friday night ten ball tourney should be awesome. Big Truck is gonna be streaming. I don't know how I can make it any better for the players and spectators. Who's gonna make this event? Chime in, I want to know.

Dave Coles
Hey! You remembered your password. Lol. I hope all is good up there, i miss going to your pool room man. You and your crew do a hellhva job running it.

Joe

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey! You remembered your password. Lol. I hope all is good up there, i miss going to your pool room man. You and your crew do a hellhva job running it.

Joe

Gonna be a great event!!

My first time to Wisconsin and I can't think of better room to be visiting!

Ray

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
This tournament and how it is run should be shouted from the rooftops and on every billiard forum in the world.

This is how it should be done.

Although it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, the payouts that are listed in the flyer are the payouts for the PURSE ONLY.

That payout listed on the flyer does not include any Calcutta money which will be a separate additional sum of money.

TWO THUMBS UP for no fees, 100% payout, no quarters, and $5,000 of added money. All I can say is WOW!

I don't do this on a regular basis but this event deserves Main Forum space. I am going to risk the ire of the moderators but will try to be fair when I post about it in the Main Forum. I most likely won't be going to this event but this is just awesome.

JoeyA

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Dave Coles

Dave on AZB?? Welcome sir. I wish I could play, but the unemployment bug is killing me. I may be able to sweat the entry fee, but the extra $10 for the calcutta would bust me. So I most likely will be on the sidelines for this one.

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a Friday night start. Everyone will play on Friday...

The high $$$ mini as also on Friday night.

Lots of great action to sweat. Watch it live or streaming on poolactiontv.