Bergman ran a 19-pack, I think it's the highest package on video.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did Dennis orcullo run some big number vs SVB during one of their long set 9 ball matches recently? Wasn't it something like 19 racks?

RabbiHippie

"Look! A real hippie!"
Silver Member
Did Dennis orcullo run some big number vs SVB during one of their long set 9 ball matches recently? Wasn't it something like 19 racks?

Orcollo ran 10 or 11 racks on a 9' table against SVB at Bill's in OKC last year.

The commentary on the video is a bit confusing about the actual number of racks run. The commentators say 11 racks, but a graphic overlay says 10. The score was 13-12 before Orcollo started his run and 13-22 when he finally missed. That's ten consecutive racks, I think. Maybe someone who watches the whole run can verify.

I played on this table at Bill's not long before the SVB Orcollo match. Standard size pockets, not pro-cut, maybe 4 7/8". I was at Shooters in Olathe and talked with David Matlock the day after Orcollo made this run. Matlock said the table was too easy for pros and thought that an eleven pack wouldn't happen on tight tables like they have in Olathe. Wanted to ask him about his best barbox runs but got the impression it wasn't something he wanted to talk about. Pretty humble guy really. He did say that his best run at 3-cushion was 15 and that he made it in a tournament in the 70's. He'd told me before that 3-cushion was his favorite game these days.

Last edited:

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
One thing I enjoyed about this video was that it was a routine match where Bergman happened to get into stroke and played perfect pool for an hour. It's cool when that happens in any sport.
100%, and I don't discredit Justin's ability because of the 'gimmies'. Just having fun at the expense of his fans.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone would know Brendan would. I haven't been up to the TPC yet but I plan on going tomorrow to catch up on all of the pool world stuff since I took a break.
Justin has made numerous offers to play essentially anyone in the world in St Louis. He might decline Fedor, Filler, andShane, but that's about the only three I can think of. He might play them with specific rules. Anyone that wants can contact Justin directly or feel free to reach out to Brendan Sullivan and make a game. Justin wins a handful of $1k tournaments a year, makes a few $$$ playing on stream at TPC, and then matches up and bets high 3-4 times a year. It's more than enough to make do.

Good to see you posting Jim. Hope to see you at TPC.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why wear a mask?
Why wear it with your nose completely outside?

IDC if this guy runs 300 racks....there's something really off.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Why wear a mask?
Why wear it with your nose completely outside?

IDC if this guy runs 300 racks....there's something really off.
Its common for younger generations to wear their pants low(sagging) Maybe this is Justin's version of this?
I would rather see a nose than the boxers😲

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Orcollo ran 10 or 11 racks on a 9' table against SVB at Bill's in OKC last year.

The commentary on the video is a bit confusing about the actual number of racks run. The commentators say 11 racks, but a graphic overlay says 10. The score was 13-12 before Orcollo started his run and 13-22 when he finally missed. That's ten consecutive racks, I think. Maybe someone who watches the whole run can verify. ...
Your information is correct -- it was a 10-pack on Day 1 (3-day event) in Games 26 through 35. More information on that event can be found here: https://forums.azbilliards.com/thre...-boening-9-ball-race-to-120-june-2021.531977/

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Justin has made numerous offers to play essentially anyone in the world in St Louis. He might decline Fedor, Filler, andShane, but that's about the only three I can think of. He might play them with specific rules. Anyone that wants can contact Justin directly or feel free to reach out to Brendan Sullivan and make a game. Justin wins a handful of $1k tournaments a year, makes a few $$$ playing on stream at TPC, and then matches up and bets high 3-4 times a year. It's more than enough to make do.

Good to see you posting Jim. Hope to see you at TPC.
I will be at the TPC tonight. Haven't seen my St Louis friends in a while. You are right about his offer to play anyone in St Louis, it has been that way for a while, funny things is not a lot of people traveling to St Louis to win a house!

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yo! What's up everyone! Brendan here and enjoyed reading the comments. Watch the run our YouTube Channel and help us get him paid! WE have a lot of fun over here and always putting on good shows. The man is playing a bit and as always They can come here for him if they wish. Under 700's Justin and I will play Scotch on the box or one hole. Action here every night.
Thanks everyone!

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I'm going to revive this thread...for those who don't think that Justin should be on the Mosconi team....I give you Exhibit 1.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm going to revive this thread...for those who don't think that Justin should be on the Mosconi team....I give you Exhibit 1. ...
Bergman has been on Team USA 4 times. His record is 1 win and 6 losses in singles, 5 wins and 5 losses in doubles. But, yes, he is capable of beating anyone.

xX-Wizard-Xx

I
Because if he did it again in the future people would just not buy it and wait for the YouTube release. I'm sure he will try to beat Jason's run and try to sell this sh1t again
Wouldn't pay for it ... Really who the hell cares. It's like southwest cues 9k for a cue. I still see wood everywhere and plenty of great makers.... No thank you