WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Never go full kig.

Yeah...but it's kinda exciting....

IMG_4186.JPG

EtDM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
eric robert moreman do the hott young women work their super hott the ones you will only work on frdays or doo they everyday?? I need to knw before i call kings of billiards 3333 manchester road akron ohio 44314 at 330 644 3985 and call and ask for one of the hott women for a date ?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
eric robert moreman do the hott young women work their super hott the ones you will only work on frdays or doo they everyday?? I need to knw before i call kings of billiards 3333 manchester road akron ohio 44314 at 330 644 3985 and call and ask for one of the hott women for a date ?

It is Kigs.

Show some respet.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I'm gonna go ahead and guess you lost a bet.

The loser was supposed to post on AZ and either make a complete fool out of himself, or post as if is IQ was below 50.

You - having done both - have fulfilled your side of the bet.

That was my guess too. I see now that he lost this same bet several times. He probably should head over to the aiming section then promptly back to kigs billiard to practice his new found info on the table. Poor guy, his game obviously needs a lot of help.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
What up my kigger?

Attachments

• IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Long live the Kig!

Attachments

• IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Pokerdave

Registered

Wins the internet for the day!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums