Beware Jeff Forney!!!!!

akaminski

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you all know he had a son that goes by Jeffrey Allen Forney? Do we know which scumbag it actually is?

This picture from Facebook is an example of the wonderful family they are....

Scumbags

11588888dbe05891b0733df226c75197.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Just report his listing Andy. I reported that one.

Report him for inappropriate Payment Methods.

Might keep him busy if he were to receive enuff of those.

Last edited:

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
LOL wish he had done a couple transactions with me before going in for the kill. He screwed me on the very first transaction a trade for 10 premium Pechauer layered tips. He was using the Bigdog id name for this scam and the alias Jeff Allen but like the others here said it was Watkins NY as the address. I am contacting the FBI for mail fraud and doing a small claim since the A-hole said the package was damaged and never sent the remaining items back.

chicagocheo73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last Mail from the mantally illegal MF :

You and everyone on AZ are a bunch of clowns.Thanks for your support.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Maybe we connect US to collect a Bit to pay for someone who f..K him like a b...h

chicagocheo73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Oh ya.. by the way I am back on AZ under another user name. I see your posts and enjoy them. I look forward to during business with you all in the bear future. "

Hey guys send me a pn when u are ripped to connect US

Greets

playonepocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a cue companion lathe from Jeff Allen a few months back. Well packaged, good price, open communication. Some parts of the deal seemed fishy, but overall it turned out fine. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones.

Reactions: JC

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
yea probably used the same pic from 2011, recently traded for pechauer premium layered tips which I have never received anything back the tips or the item, came up with some kind of scam that 7 of the 10 tips were lost in the mail, never sent back the 3 tips he said arrived ok either

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have all this scammers addresses, e-mail , phone numbers etc. so if anyone here needs any information on this guy send me a message and I will be glad to give it to you

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am sure the police won't miss this guy or his child molesting son, hell I doubt this guys mom would even miss him