Biado vs Sky UPDATES

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like Sky. Seen him since he was a teenager.
I'm not sure he's our second best player.
It will take more work to improve from here...guys like Shane and Orcollo are prime examples of pros that worked for everything they have.

I think Dechaine could practice up a little and beat Sky on a 9 foot table in 9 or 10 ball. I'd rather see that then watch Sky lose to top tier guys.

Anybody see Bergman as a stronger rotation player than Sky? I do... Thing is that guy don't travel and seems to be a tremendous waste of talent. I know pool has so little to offer these guys...

We need a Second Best American Player tournament. Get 4 guys to post 20k each...winner take all. That would be something.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s what I heard today. People putting up the money for Sky didn’t like what they saw during the Carlo match and pulled up. Just what I heard though. Don’t really blame them when Sky comes out and says he hasn’t been playing much and only practiced for a few days before the match with Carlo. Gotta be pretty mad at your money to bet against monsters like Carlo and Dennis if your horse who is already the underdog isn’t 100%.
All you have to do is look at the score. It’s a bad game, sky needs weight.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s a little hard to understand why Sky doesn’t have the motivation to try to work hard to improve his game every day.
American professional pool shot itself in the foot by going all-in on Shane, instead of cultivating a whole stable of world-class pro players.

What motivation would Skyler have to improve his game when every other American pro player has to compete for a few scraps of leftover sponsorships?

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I'd like to hear it from a reliable source that Sky's backers pulled up on him cause he wasn't practicing. Sky can play play. I don't think Carlo is much of a dog to Dennis in that same game to be honest. Sky losing by only 20 to that guy is an accomplishment even if it doesn't feel like one.

I'm wondering moreover did SVB see this as a chance to get in the ring again. This might be less about Sky and more about making some $$$. SVB has his nose wide open vs Dennis right now and a third loss is not impossible here. We're getting a great match, we should be thankful