Biado vs Sky UPDATES

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sky just beat Dennis in a long set on the bar table. I cant see how he could be the dog to Carlo on the 7ft. Carlo is the clear favorite on th 9ft though.
There are NO bar tables in the Philippines, so they have nothing to practice on there. Even in the hotels and clubs that have a pool table, it is always a 9'. I think there is a market there for 7' tables, but no one wants to take a chance as yet. If I lived there I would go for it, and I know exactly how I'd do it. :)

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky just beat Dennis in a long set on the bar table. I cant see how he could be the dog to Carlo on the 7ft. Carlo is the clear favorite on th 9ft though.
I think he’s an underdog against both of them on a 7 footer. True, he beat Dennis the last time they played but would lose around 70 percent of the time- Dennis will likely beat him when they re-match

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
These guys are not breaking and running very often at all. Anybody know the details on the table? Is it tight? Old cloth? There's a lot of play every game. I don't think either of them are even breaking running at a 20% clip

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These guys are not breaking and running very often at all. Anybody know the details on the table? Is it tight? Old cloth? There's a lot of play every game. I don't think either of them are even breaking running at a 20% clip
I thought I heard them say yesterday that the cloth is from June right before the Dennis/Shane rematch and that table gets a lot of play on it.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like Sky came closer at around 61-49 then it went sour from there for him .
From that 61-49 point Biado won 10 games in a row to reach his biggest lead so far of 22 games at 71-49. Then Woodward won 10 of the next 12 games to get it to a 14-game lead at 73-59. Biado won 7 of the last 11 games to end the night at 80-63.

Biado's smallest lead of Day 2 was 8 games, at 49-41.