Billiard Chalk collecors' thread....let's trade!

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
collector chalk for sale....

The chalks shown would be a great starter collection for someone..... would take someone years to find this many types, and imagine paying shipping charge on each piece! Phew, who needs that when I have paid that already.

ADAM HENSON

---🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟--
Silver Member
This is one of the nicest chalks to have turned up in a very long time. I have four pieces left to trade or sell. If I sell anything, money goes to help others not to me...not a business here. Would rather trade.
--
PM sent.....

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a couple extras recently. Anybody want to trade?

http://imgur.com/a/QwR4J

3I7Dydc.jpg

IzsGEZq.jpg

vT7QCZY.jpg

ixcrr0O.jpg

H9P9hP7.jpg

ri7BgKq.jpg

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A week or two ago, there were some pieces really getting bid up on ebay. After seeing what the other pieces went for, i was pretty happy with what i got these for.

ADAM HENSON

---🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟--
Silver Member
I'll have a pc of this up for trade in a few weeks..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 423

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have any they would be willing to sell? Recently bought a hanging wall case and want to start a collection, just bought my first two pieces earlier :) pm me?

ADAM HENSON

---🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟--
Silver Member
Anymore pics anyone...? Nice ones here, I wish I knew where I could find some.. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 300

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Adam, If I come across anything I will let you know. Did you figure out who made that Jacoby chalk I sent you. I can ask Jacoby if not. THx, Tom

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haven't bought anything new in a while. I do have some to trade once i get the rest of my stuff unpacked from moving though.

jb1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got 10 unused cubes of Balabushka chalk I'll trade for an equal number on Magic chalk. Any number, 1 to 10.