Billiards beauty Anastasia Luppova

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Sacrilege!

This is terrible, simply outrageous. This appears to be another young woman's attempt to cash in on her fame (youth & beauty) in our great sport.

As this appears to be outside of most AZBers jurisdiction, I hereby appoint Vahmurka to get to the bottom of this as he is the closest to this source of news.

We want to know, is Ms. Luppova is just as pretty in person as she is in these photos, I mean, is she just as radiant as the article suggests...

I'm sorry, what I really meant to say: Mike, would you please let us know if she can play pool.:woot:

JoeyA

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
JoeyA,
I was going to jump in anyway but as soon as you (and maldito) mentioned me and correctly (see below) appointed as a final news source, I can't stay away :)
Of course the pictures (btw they got a reference here earlier, I suppose searching her name in the forums should bring up that thread) are professionally made, meaning there is some thorough preparations behind them and post-processing I'm sure. But Anastasia is really very pretty in common life, and which is most important is very open-hearted and cheerful.
[side note: get jealous, I know her personally and even have a photo of her giving me an award at a local tournament; hugs included :grin:]
I will try to find some pics of Nastya that feature her in ordinary life so that you could compare.

As for her pool skills she did play some but didn't take part in pro tournaments. She is thinking if she should try turning into pool more but so far she enjoys Russian pyramid. No wonder, she is one of the best female players. Back to pool, I suppose her skills are not worse that that of Shanelle Loraine. Or even higher.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
JoeyA,
I was going to jump in anyway but as soon as you (and maldito) mentioned me and correctly (see below) appointed as a final news source, I can't stay away :)
Of course the pictures (btw they got a reference here earlier, I suppose searching her name in the forums should bring up that thread) are professionally made, meaning there is some thorough preparations behind them and post-processing I'm sure. But Anastasia is really very pretty in common life, and which is most important is very open-hearted and cheerful.
[side note: get jealous, I know her personally and even have a photo of her giving me an award at a local tournament; hugs included :grin:]
I will try to find some pics of Nastya that feature her in ordinary life so that you could compare.

As for her pool skills she did play some but didn't take part in pro tournaments. She is thinking if she should try turning into pool more but so far she enjoys Russian pyramid. No wonder, she is one of the best female players. Back to pool, I suppose her skills are not worse that that of Shanelle Loraine. Or even higher.

Mike, I knew you would be our "man on the street" on this news story.

But now you've really gone and done it. You have me on tilt, Mike. :mad:

You know Nastya personally? WTH? :mad:
You have pictures with her? WTH? :mad:
You have hugs with her? WTH? :mad:

She should stay with modeling. It pays better. :wink:

Maybe we need to see a TAR match with Anastasia playing Shanelle. OK, maybe that is getting the cart before the horse. Let's see those pictures. :grin:

JoeyA

Vahmurka

Silver Member
okay here we go.
l01.jpg l02.jpg

oh sorry these two are from the same "artificial" photoshoot but not listed under the link published in first post... So let's go on with other ones

l03.jpg l04.jpg

l05.jpg

Vahmurka

Silver Member
the following photos are courtesy of Variant-Billiard. See how cute Nastya is in reality.
lvb1.jpg

lvb2.jpg

lvb3.jpg

lvb4.jpg

lvb5.jpg

Vahmurka

Silver Member
enjoy the last

lvb6.jpg

lvb7.jpg

And now... Watch her without make-up. She is still very pretty, isn't she? We know cosmetics and Photoshop can turn any girl into a beauty, but at the same time any beautiful girl can look ugly on a bad photo. Hopefully we will never see that one of Anastasia.

l22.jpg

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
I have a feeling she will grow even more beautiful as her body matures more. She looks VERY young in some of those pictures.

Vahmurka

Silver Member
well, the last dozen is from 2008, she was 23. Since then she only gets OLDER :grin: