Billiards beauty Anastasia Luppova

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Everyone who never played *russian-billiards* should give it a try (almost everyone won t try a 2nd time :p). This game is f....in hard and you really need an extremly good technique- further it s very tactical based.

And about Ana and Pool(Billard :p)- i have a russian friend who saw her doin patterns/drills while training alone- he stopped playin himself and was just watching her. She really must be a good player (watchin cuz of her player-ability,nothin else ofc :p).

Beauty girl anyway......but think some of us are not interested really in her hobbies :p

lg
Ingo

I agree, people should definitely try Russian Billiards.

I tried it once when I was in Kiev, Ukraine. I would love to play it again, against her :D

The game is the hardest pocket billiards game there is. Just watch some videos of Evgeny Stalev on youtube, and you can get an idea of how the game is played.

The size of the table is 12x6, the pockets are smaller and differently cut than on a snookertable (cutshot down rail is impossible) and the balls are bigger than poolballs.

Play this game a couple of weeks and you will pocket the balls on a pooltable in the dead center of the pocket all the time :)

EDIT

Here's a frozen pic from one of the youtube videos of Anastasia playing russian billiards. You can see how tight the pockets are compared to the balls.

Attachments

• rb.jpg
    rb.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 875
Last edited:

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shes beautiful , if I had a chance to play her,, Id be missing shots on purpose just to watch her bend over at the table .........

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It says Euopean Champion - who did she beat where and when EPC 2009 disciplines were won by gerda hofstatter / jasmin ouschan.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It says Euopean Champion - who did she beat where and when EPC 2009 disciplines were won by gerda hofstatter / jasmin ouschan.

Russian Billiards, not pool. But i didnt look up this years champ.

BTW- I have to agree that if the pics are not played with, she is pretty stunning. Most guys think anyone with lotsa hair and big boobs is hot. Not the case here at all.

Last edited:

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, people should definitely try Russian Billiards.

I tried it once when I was in Kiev, Ukraine. I would love to play it again, against her :D

The game is the hardest pocket billiards game there is. Just watch some videos of Evgeny Stalev on youtube, and you can get an idea of how the game is played.

The size of the table is 12x6, the pockets are smaller and differently cut than on a snookertable (cutshot down rail is impossible) and the balls are bigger than poolballs.

Play this game a couple of weeks and you will pocket the balls on a pooltable in the dead center of the pocket all the time :)

EDIT

Here's a frozen pic from one of the youtube videos of Anastasia playing russian billiards. You can see how tight the pockets are compared to the balls.

There was a poolroom in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn that had a pooltable altered for Russian Billiards. It's ridiculous. The balls barely fit!

Also, Stalev used to be a bit of a regular at Amsterdam Billiards Eastside location back in 2003. He's really amazing at pool. He has an incredible break and his pocketing is ridiculous.