Black Shafts?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OGC.a4d4011444b41004fba8b52fb6f05373

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, should I assume if it's made by Predator it's a low deflection type shaft?

And what about the Cuetech Synergy? Is it a LD shaft? I assume you meant Cuetec, not Cuetech - right?
All the CF are low deflection. However, IMO, the Predator is still the lowest. Others might disagree. Check out your local room. All the serious players will have them now. They will let you try to see if you like it.

Yes, I spelled it wrong.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where is the best place or least expensive place to get one? I'd like to get one for my Lucasi cues, that have the quick release joint.

r/DCP

Zerksies

Where is the best place or least expensive place to get one? I'd like to get one for my Lucasi cues, that have the quick release joint.

r/DCP
Personally i would only choose either preadator or Cuetec. i think the cuetec is about $399 and the preadator is $499. They are the only brands that i know have good build quality. I don't know how the build quality of other brands are.

I would try them out if you can.

I've used predator shafts for about 20+ years. For me I never looked at another brand. I went to a trade show that had them and tried it out and liked the way it hit and bought two.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, let me ask again - where is the best place, the least expensive place, to get one of these Revo shafts or Cuetec shafts?

Zerksies

Well, let me ask again - where is the best place, the least expensive place, to get one of these Revo shafts or Cuetec shafts?
They all have iMap pricing so everyone is basically going to be the same price, no one is going to have a killer deal

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are you really this helpless?

There are lots of places that sell these. I thought maybe somebody knew of a place that was selling them at a better price than the rest.

F-word excuse me for asking. Seems like this Forum hasn't changed much over the years.

r/DCP

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are lots of places that sell these. I thought maybe somebody knew of a place that was selling them at a better price than the rest.

F-word excuse me for asking. Seems like this Forum hasn't changed much over the years.

r/DCP
A simple look over cuetec or predator website would have told you simple answers.
When do you see predator products discounted, especially new ones?
It was a useless thread and the replies reflect this.

Reactions: bbb

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member

r/DCP
If your looking for a deal buy a used one on here or eBay.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are all priced the same unless you catch a deal on market place or something. I believe cuetec at $399 is the cheapest. I personally didn’t like how it hit. Not sure what it was but for me it didn’t feel right compared to my Revo. A lot of people use them though and our quite happy. I’m impressed that cuetec has really taken their brand name to a different level

Zerksies

r/DCP
A simple google search could of came up with an answer, instead of being an ass and wasting everyone's time