Blackcreek $700

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Why stop at guns...

If guns kill people then-

Pencils misspell words

Cars make people drive drunk

Spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat

neilhin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Analogies don't always work

I agree with you in principle; however the analogy is flawed because guns were deigned to kill. Pencils are not made to misspell words and cars were not made to get people drunk. Similarly, I would not ban baseball bats just because they have the potential of killing in the wrong hands. They were not designed to kill.

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I agree with you in principle; however the analogy is flawed because guns were deigned to kill. Pencils are not made to misspell words and cars were not made to get people drunk. Similarly, I would not ban baseball bats just because they have the potential of killing in the wrong hands. They were not designed to kill.

I would wager that almost everything humans made since we started making tools and before 10,000BC was in the interest of killing. What would the purpose of a club be if not to bash an animal on the head with? How can you agree with me in principle? What IS your priciple? Everything humans have designed to kill animals should be gotten rid of?

Are you trying to increase you post count? So you say stuff that makes no sense?

Take your nonsensical principles elsewhere.

Thanks for the bump though.

Last edited:

Systim6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just curious....why would you have your guns on a boat? Are you trying to hunt fish with a bullet?

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0