Blacklisted?

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ...and Im still convinced, and wont be surprised to learn, that a womans hand or will is somehow involved. Good luck.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well dukeboy1977, this group can be hard on a guy sometimes. In the absence of details it's tough for me to form an opinion except I know the feeling. I hope this is resolved for you quickly...but even with all the comments most of us have your back.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." ...and Im still convinced, and wont be surprised to learn, that a womans hand or will is somehow involved. Good luck.
Yes......she might forgive but she never forgets.

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Wow! You guys know even less about this than I do, and while your comments are usually mildly entertaining, accusing me of stealing someone's cue and selling it is so far off base. Good thing you didn't accuse me of that to my face. You know nothing of me asshole

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
You gave zero information except that your whole community has shunned you, and your threatening people with violence because they’re hypothesizing over a possible cause.

You sound like a bit of a dick to be honest.

EDIT: And yes, I’ll say it to your face. Meet me outside Emart in 노형동 제주도.

chenjy9

Well now, this has certainly been an entertaining read. I won't try and speculate what is going on as it's a fruitless endeavor with the details at hand. I will say this though... where there is smoke, there is fire. There may not still be fire when you get there, but something had definitely gotten hot and bothered. I also don't believe for a second that if this is all unembellished that the OP is truly completely ignorant of the possible reasons. It's like someone who gets fired claiming they don't know why. Oh, they ALWAYS have an idea of why, it's just a matter of how specific that idea is or how much they might choose to deny it.

That said, if the real reason involves some story comparable to you being exiled due to invading poolhall ruins to swap a priceless cue with a bag of Masters chalk, I would be more than happy to buy you a drink to share the details!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is an interesting thread which gives some insight to the background of dukeboy. He publicly attacked ( on this forum) a close friend of mine (still to this day) named Bryan. I immediately contacted Bryan and he took action to stop dukeboy.. Judge for yourselves folks!

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1642091570197.png

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Here is an interesting thread which gives some insight to the background of dukeboy. He publicly attacked ( on this forum) a close friend of (still to this day) named Bryan. I immediately contacted Bryan and he took action to stop dukeboy.. Judge for yourselves folks!

Old times ... that thread has a few of my favorite people posting ... Drivermaker, Timberly, LandShark, Eydie Romano, Koop, some guy named Bruce S de Lis (OK, not a favorite but I am reminiscing here) ... not to mention those with more recent posts.

Dave <-- doesn't really care about why Duke was booted from the poolhall but isn't surprised either

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
So, 15 years later, and nothing has changed, oh vey ;)

Post from the 2005 thread shown above:

""You hijacked Daytona Joe's for sale thread and started spewing your foul mouth there.
Get a clue. It ain't the world. It's you"". :rolleyes:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, 15 years later, and nothing has changed, oh vey ;)

Post from the 2005 thread shown above:

""You hijacked Daytona Joe's for sale thread and started spewing your foul mouth there.
Get a clue. It ain't the world. It's you"". :rolleyes:
Ya just can't make up this shit RJ. The old timers here will dig it up and gladly remind you of the past!