Bludworth cue value?

Mychoads

Registered
Hello,

A friend of mine who is not computer savvy is interested in selling his cue. It's a bludworth and I am not sure what asking price would be fair. A price range would be helpful as well. I've attached some pictures of the cue.

The cue is a player with some finish wear but rolls straight.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello,

A friend of mine who is not computer savvy is interested in selling his cue. It's a bludworth and I am not sure what asking price would be fair. A price range would be helpful as well. I've attached some pictures of the cue.

The cue is a player with some finish wear but rolls straight.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I think that $250 would be fair. It may be worth more (or less), but keep in mind that the higher the asking price, the longer it will take to sell, and the lower the asking price, the quicker it will sell. For that cue. I could not imagine it being worth over $300, or under $200, so $250 is my best guess on an average selling price of a Bludworth that looks like that one, in the condition you describe it to be in. I might be way off. I probably should not have replied, because I honestly do not know what Bludworth cues demand these days.

Mychoads

Registered
Thanks for the input (and the laughs). I was thinking the cue's value would be around the $400 range but I couldn't find any for sale on ebay or this forum so figured I'd get some input before listing it just in case I was way off.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Thanks for the input (and the laughs). I was thinking the cue's value would be around the $400 range but I couldn't find any for sale on ebay or this forum so figured I'd get some input before listing it just in case I was way off.

The best way, give a detailed description of the cue, also put info on there about the cuemaker. And awards, years making cues, anyone that played with them, etc.

Then list it at $99, highest bidder takes it. The best sure way to find out how much it's worth it to find out how much someone will pay for it. Do a 10 day listing to ensure you get two weekends in, so always start on Friday night.

Do not do a "buy it now". I've sold so much by rolling the dice, that I'm way ahead of the game. Sometimes stuff comes in lower than you like, sometimes a lot higher than you though possible. Clean up the CUE as best you can. Magic Eraser is your friend for selling cues :)

Sold some wheels off my car. OEM, and I wanted after market. They were 6 years old with a little curb rash, with clear photos of them explain the road rash. Though, heck, maybe I get a few hundo. I got $1200 for all 4 and they only cost $1600 new for all 4 from the dealer. Personally, I would have bought them new for a few more hundo ;)

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really depends who made it.
The ones Leonard made are far more valuable then the ones Donald made.

For instance Leonards old used sneakys go for 250-400, Donalds go for 150-225.
They live here in houston and thats about what the market here dictates

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Problem with them is they have a unique joint screw.
It limits your options for new shafts.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Really depends who made it.
The ones Leonard made are far more valuable then the ones Donald made.

For instance Leonards old used sneakys go for 250-400, Donalds go for 150-225.
They live here in houston and thats about what the market here dictates

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree. :thumbup:

Will Prout

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
$400 would be in the refinished condition, maybe
$200-250 as is.

I know that 3/8-12 Ernie Martinez shafts fit the
3/8-11 1/2 Bludworth cues, although I doubt the Blud shafts would fit Ernie Martinez cues.

Also, I think the cue was made by Leonard.