Blue Veneered Barry Szamboti Hoppe

Here is an all original Barry Szamboti Hoppe.....Barry put his initials under the bumper which I hear is pretty rare for his hoppe cues?

2 13mm shafts and a leather wrap....Cue plays just sickening....

We are buying a new house so I may be inclined to sell a few I have, this one included:D

Pics were taken with my buddies camera and I cant really tell how the turned out

Enjoy.......

Barry3_zpsbb3b5c76.jpg


Barry4_zpsb646eb35.jpg


Barry2_zpsa4d14f82.jpg


Barry1_zps37ad7837.jpg


Barry5_zpsccb2e778.jpg
 
My favorite veneer combination...



Good luck with your sale (er, I mean... wait is this the gallery?)



That is everything a cue needs to be.
 
its not everyday that you get a szamboti

this is really a nice one
best wishes with your new project and this sale

dean
 

Pics were taken with my buddies camera and I cant really tell how the turned out

Enjoy.......

I am trying but these pics are too small.


Please send this cue to me and I can help you a little with some pics. :p



Keep coming back to this. Love it.
 
Back
Top