Bmw Convertible For Trade For Cues

howardthedick

BIG Head Club
Silver Member
Hey Guys, Sold my car this weekend and found out today that the guy couldn't come up with the funds. So while looking on this site last night, I saw a guy trying to trade off his car and I got the idea to trade my beautiful 1995 BMW 325I Convertible with only 50K original miles. I'll make the description, short and sweet. I challenge anyone to find a cleaner 12 year old car. This car needs only a Driver. And, I need some High end cues. Car is located in NW Indiana, 60 Miles from Chicago and 120 miles from Indianapolis. Here's the pictures. I like Barrys and Herceks!Thanks, Greg (574) 806-2086 or (574) 806-2554
 

Attachments

  • bmw pictures 012.jpg
    bmw pictures 012.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 645
More Pictures Of The Bmw

Send Me An Email Address For Additional Pictures And Of The Like-new Interior, (pic's Are Too Big To Load On This Site)
 

Attachments

  • bmw pictures 003.jpg
    bmw pictures 003.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:
Bmw Pictures

everything's Power, Including The Convertible Top!!!
 

Attachments

  • bmw pictures 004.jpg
    bmw pictures 004.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 670
howz about just giving you 4k for the car and you can go buy the cue of your dreams.
 
Speedometer

this Picture Was Taken Today And Shows Exact Miles!
 

Attachments

  • bmw pictures 006.jpg
    bmw pictures 006.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 663
WOW, For 4K, I would think that this is every person's dream car come true. Wouldn't you? I guess I should say that I'm looking for more like 3 cues of my dreams. But Thanks for the Cash offer, Greg
 
Trade Cars

Hi Greg,
How about we trade cars. Plus I might have a few high end cues
rolling around in the trunk.
Thanks,
Gary
 

Attachments

  • BUSHWACKER[1].jpg
    BUSHWACKER[1].jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
bushwhacker said:
Hi Greg,
How about we trade cars. Plus I might have a few high end cues
rolling around in the trunk.
Thanks,
Gary

Hi Gary,Do you take paypal.I'll take it:D :D :D
Charley
 
Ha, Starke County, I know that license plate #. It's a small world Greg. My folks grew up in Knox. Nice wheels btw.
 
howardthedick said:
this Picture Was Taken Today And Shows Exact Miles!

Red stripes below 6,500 rpm - I always said that BMWs are reluctant with really high rpms 8-)

*just kidding* good luck with your plans ;)
 
Ice evans

I am new to this sight so i am not sure how it works but that car is nice. My question is the car for sale or just for trade i have a 7 series BMW but i love the look of the one you have for my wife.What are you asking e-mail me at ministergeorgeevans@yahoo.com i am from the Boston area looking to hear from you soon God,Bless.
 
Back
Top