Sold Bocote Curly Maple Full Splice...............F/S

Sold Item

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Here's one I completed several weeks ago. I was planning on keeping it for myself and played a few weeks with it, so pricing it accordingly since it's been played a bit. I have a bunch of new stuff coming up not to mention too many cues as it is..lol so letting this one go. There is one small ding in the forearm that can be felt (not very deep) other than that excellent condition.

This cue is a PINGER if you do not like a cue that rings out when striking the cue ball then you will not like this cue. I would describe the hit as hard with that "ping" some search for.

The cue features very figured bocote and curly maple as well as turquoise inlays to include a crown butt cap design. Comes with 2 shafts one is pro tapered the other has a euro taper.
Straight together and apart...and yes this cue is a flat out player!

Any questions Please PM or email me.

Pay Pal ONLY..............................600 shipped USPS priority mail insured in the U.S. will be shipped inside a abs tube for protection.SOLD

Specs

Joint 5/16-14
Butt 29"
Shaft 1 pro taper 29"
Shaft 2 euro taper 29"
Total 58"

Butt 15.2 oz
Shaft 1 pro 4.2 oz tip everest med 12.93mm
Shaft 2 euro 4.5 oz tip ultraskin ivory med 12.20mm
Total 19.4-19.7

Balance point 18 3/4 from butt cap

Butt 1.230 dia
Joint .840
h2ZeLuu.jpg

6dllRB9.jpg

jpFcee0.jpg

bYcMALz.jpg

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Here's one I completed several weeks ago. I was planning on keeping it for myself and played a few weeks with it, so pricing it accordingly since it's been played a bit. I have a bunch of new stuff coming up not to mention too many cues as it is..lol so letting this one go. There is one small ding in the forearm that can be felt (not very deep) other than that excellent condition.

This cue is a PINGER if you do not like a cue that rings out when striking the cue ball then you will not like this cue. I would describe the hit as hard with that "ping" some search for.

The cue features very figured bocote and curly maple as well as turquoise inlays to include a crown butt cap design. Comes with 2 shafts one is pro tapered the other has a euro taper.

Pay Pal ONLY..............................600 shipped USPS priority mail insured in the U.S. will be shipped inside a abs tube for protection.

Specs

Joint 5/16-14
Butt 29"
Shaft 1 pro taper 29"
Shaft 2 euro taper 29"
Total 58"

Butt 15.2 oz
Total 19.4-19.7

Butt 1.230 dia
Joint .840
h2ZeLuu.jpg

6dllRB9.jpg

HHGWfeI.jpg

jpFcee0.jpg

bYcMALz.jpg
A great offering from a great guy! 😎

slim123

Rating - 50%
1   1   0

Pay Pal ONLY..............................600 shipped USPS priority mail insured in the U.S. will be shipped inside a abs tube for protection.

Specs

Joint 5/16-14
Butt 29"
Shaft 1 pro taper 29"
Shaft 2 euro taper 29"
Total 58"

Butt 15.2 oz
Total 19.4-19.7

Butt 1.230 dia
Joint .840
h2ZeLuu.jpg

6dllRB9.jpg

HHGWfeI.jpg

jpFcee0.jpg

bYcMALz.jpg

A great offering from a great guy! 😎
Who's blank is that smelje

ILgrizz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Is PayPal goods and services ok ? For some reason some people won’t except it but it gives the buyer protection in case they receive nothing