Bonus Ball PPV not working

perspicaz

o-^-*-^-o
Silver Member
I tried buying the PPV to check it out and it is simply not working, it keeps saying that I have to buy the stream again. I have already paid twice and I still can't access the stream. Is there any trick I should know about? I can't find a contact form or email either at their website. :(

perspicaz

o-^-*-^-o
Silver Member
It's not. It's under the MEMBERS tab, in the main menu.

Nathan, I was referring to the contact form which is, indeed, under VENUE (I would have expected something like CONTACT). The livestream is, indeed, under the MEMBERS tab.

A small suggestion: the system allowed me to pay without registering first, maybe that was the problem. I think you should force the user to register (or login) before sending them to paypal, that's how most systems work.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Nathan, I was referring to the contact form which is, indeed, under VENUE (I would have expected something like CONTACT). The livestream is, indeed, under the MEMBERS tab.

Contact is also under the WPBL->CONTACT tab.

A small suggestion: the system allowed me to pay without registering first, maybe that was the problem. I think you should force the user to register (or login) before sending them to paypal, that's how most systems work.

When you pay, it auto registers you an account and sends you an email with the login. Forcing the user to register an account first is an extra step that scares off most users, which is why most sites avoid that setup.

Either way, thanks for the info. Also, I only design the front end of the website, but you can forward additional suggestions to kim [at] wpbltv.com and she will run them by the network/web guys. Thanks again.

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does Bonus Ball have an ad banner on AzBilliards website? I have seen Bonus Ball ads on other pool websites, yet not AzBilliards. I wonder why.

Seems kind of cheap, though I read they are expending all these so-called millions into pool.

That's the least they can do if they are going to use this forum to generate interest in players shooting a foreign pocket billiards game that nobody is familiar with.