Brand New Chris Byrne Hoppe Sneaky

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Brand new directly from Chris. Chris makes very few cues, so this is a bit of a rare find.

Butt - 14.5oz
Shaft - 4.1oz
13mm
Radial pin

$1,095 Shipped

Attachments

• IMG_8919.jpg
    IMG_8919.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_8920.jpg
    IMG_8920.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_8921.jpg
    IMG_8921.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_8918.jpg
    IMG_8918.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 285

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
as much as ivica wants to turn this into his own for sale forum , i can see how one would get confused easily

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
as much as ivica wants to turn this into his own for sale forum , i can see how one would get confused easily
I don't sell these cues. And because of people like you and others with your attitude we don't come here any more that much.
Exactly as it says....as you say, it obviously describes who you are....Pool is stupid and i hate you all !

Last edited:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you would know anything about cues and me you would know that i collect cues. I sell only those whobare in for Sale section. I would have stayed stick to places than i post them regularly instead of letting people like you to ruin what i am doing.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't sell these cues. And because of people like you and others with your attitude we don't come here any more that much.
Exactly as it says....as you say, it obviously describes who you are....Pool is stupid and i hate you all !
Too much vodka.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Too much vodka.
He for some reason thinks and suggests that i post here cues that i sell what is not true. I am a collector and i post cues and write about them and about dealing with cue makers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220720-204812_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220720-204812_Chrome.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 53

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't care what you do.
I do enjoy when you post pictures of your cues.
Thank you very much. Nice to hear there are still people who appreciate nice cues and work of art.
This is my passion. I am not a dealer or reseller. I just support cue makers as much as i can enjoy at this.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you very much. Nice to hear there are still people who appreciate nice cues and work of art.
This is my passion. I am not a dealer or reseller. I just support cue makers as much as i can enjoy at this.
Davor,

Please do not stop posting cues, seeing your awesome collection and excellent pictures is one of life's pleasures and from what I understand the purpose of the Gallery forum.

Thank You
-don

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Davor,

Please do not stop posting cues, seeing your awesome collection and excellent pictures is one of life's pleasures and from what I understand the purpose of the Gallery forum.

Thank You
-don
Thank you Don. A messages like this encourage me to keep posting cues. I know that there still must be people that like seeing nice cues, hearing something about cue makers, getting some insides but i am sad that there are less and less people like that on this forum. In the past you could see every day plenty of new, old, historical and beautiful cues and hear interesting stories, fact and exchanging knowledge with knowledge people and other enthusiasts.
AZ billiards got me into this world and helped me to find and develope my passion!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Brand new directly from Chris. Chris makes very few cues, so this is a bit of a rare find.

Butt - 14.5oz
Shaft - 4.1oz
13mm
Radial pin

$1,095 Shipped
Yep... mistakenly posted this to the wrong forum...
i guess i dont come into this forum often enough to understand whats going on but to my naive eye
worminator posted an obvious for sale cue in the "gallery " forum.
texas carom club then made a dig at "ivica" who did not post in this thread up until then
worminator then agreed with texas.
i dont see "ivica" did anything wrong.
jmho
icbw

Last edited: