Broke my high run!!! on to the land of 20's!!

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Glad i could be there to help you, i have never seen that look on your face. you were so focussed on what you were doing, thought you were going to start breathing fire at one point. i deliberatly stayed away once i helped you with the shot. i didnt want to shark you in any way......:wink::wink::wink:

keep up the good shooting, and i will always be there to help you as you need it

:)Steve

Thanks hubby :)

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Watching you play I knew you progress quickly, running in the 20's at this stage is excellent. Keep it up.

Bill

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
good shootin heather.the game will grab you wont it.

Thanks John:D it really does grab ya once you get thru a rack or 2, i can't play anything else now all i do is play straight pool. I still have ALOT to learn but i think im doing pretty damn well for only learning the game in october. I love watching my 12 ball run back, and realizing how far i have come from that run lol.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Great shooting, I'm sure more high runs will come for you!

Great run. Blocking out distractions helps alot.

Now if I could get that little voice in my head to shut up!

Well done.

Andy

Andy, this is no kidding. Don't try to shut it up, :) consider it your knowledgeable partner and listen to it. Stop even and evaluate what it says.

Demondrew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a match this afternoon. I'll try listening, I may not take the advise but I'll listen. Guess it cant hurt (I hope!).

Thanks for the suggestion.

Andy

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Good Luck

I have a match this afternoon. I'll try listening, I may not take the advise but I'll listen. Guess it cant hurt (I hope!).

Thanks for the suggestion.

Andy

Good luck on your match this afternoon. Remember, having a good high run is great, but it is not the most important thing to a match. Concentrate on pocketing what you can & recognizing your patterns. Play safes when the lay out of the table calls for it. Concentrate on winning your match. The higher runs will come when you least expect it too.
We all put too much pressure on our selfs, which ends up hurting our progress.

Heather, like I said earlier. I am happy for you on your new high run. You are like our little sister here on the 14.1 Forum. I hope to hear about the progress in your game no matter what the run count is.

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
Heather, like I said earlier. I am happy for you on your new high run. You are like our little sister here on the 14.1 Forum. I hope to hear about the progress in your game no matter what the run count is.

Thanks! I feel so loved!!!

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations Heather. You'll be dropping rack after rack in no time!

RG

baji314

14.1 trainee
Silver Member
congrats!!!

i have yet to break that 14ball run barrier...

more practice, more practice :)