Broken Breakrak

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody else have this problem? Is it cosmetic,or more serious? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20170102_153013.jpg
    20170102_153013.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,729

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No issues with mine - so far flawless. Once I get it back from being loaned out this coming weekend I'll check it out and make sure though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have a "chime-in" button. Someone has to call me.

That is an old model BreakRAK, but might can be repaired.

You will have to send it in for repairs....

Last edited:

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can honestly say, I've never seen one before until now! What's the point of it if you can't see how the balls spred? Enlighten me please,

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can honestly say, I've never seen one before until now! What's the point of it if you can't see how the balls spred? Enlighten me please,

The purpose of the break rak is to practice hitting the front ball accurately. If you can't be accurate on your break shot, then how the balls spread becomes irrelevant, since you won't be able to repeat it. Here is what the Break Rak offers:

1) The ability to hit a bunch of breaks in a short time since you don't have to spend time racking. This can help build muscle memory.

2) The ability to practice your accuracy. The ball you need to care about the most on the break is the cue ball. You get to see exactly where that one goes.

3) The ability to practice your power. Get the break speed app, and hit the thing a million times. You can figure out how to hit harder, faster than wasting time racking.

Trust me...you learn how to pop that Break Rak good, and then go to a regular rack of balls, and all questions about its value will become clear.

Hope this helps,

KMRUNOUT<------bought the original Break Rak, best investment ever in pool, still works perfectly!

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Creating the timing in your arm through practice so that you hit the head ball square and the cueball doesnt go up or down table. Racking takes time and may get you out of a rhythm when doing it repeatedly.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The purpose of the break rak is to practice hitting the front ball accurately. If you can't be accurate on your break shot, then how the balls spread becomes irrelevant, since you won't be able to repeat it. Here is what the Break Rak offers:

1) The ability to hit a bunch of breaks in a short time since you don't have to spend time racking. This can help build muscle memory.

2) The ability to practice your accuracy. The ball you need to care about the most on the break is the cue ball. You get to see exactly where that one goes.

3) The ability to practice your power. Get the break speed app, and hit the thing a million times. You can figure out how to hit harder, faster than wasting time racking.

Trust me...you learn how to pop that Break Rak good, and then go to a regular rack of balls, and all questions about its value will become clear.

Hope this helps,

KMRUNOUT<------bought the original Break Rak, best investment ever in pool, still works perfectly!

Thanks Mr KMRUNOUT for your kind & wise words... The BreakRAK has been around for 15 years now.. My little practice tool has helped many a Pool Player with their Break Shot & eventually their game.

Last edited:

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Mr KMRUNOUT for your kind & wise words... The BreakRAK has been around for 15 years now.. My little practice tool has helped many a Pool Player with their Break Shot & eventually their game.

My pleasure Charlie. I think you developed a great product. Anyone who is serious about developing a great break is nuts if they don't own one of these haha!

KMRUNOUT

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate to interrupt the circle jerk...

But i agree: the BreakRak is uniquie and hugely useful training aid that does what it claims to.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate to interrupt the circle jerk...

But i agree: the BreakRak is uniquie and hugely useful training aid that does what it claims to.

Your post reads like you want to join the "circle jerk"? You don't need my permission:p

Great product but it breaks.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes the BreakRAK can be broken, BUT It has a 100% lifetime warranty, which isn't seen much anymore. AND, this model hasn't been made in 10-12 years, for that reason.

If your BreakRAK breaks, send it to me. I'll repair it & send it home, as soon as Possible. No Charge

Last edited:

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing product, policy and customer service, ceebee - you are a gem, sir!! I’ve had zero issues with mine - but alphadog has seemingly developed a monster break with your BreakRAK

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Amazing product, policy and customer service, ceebee - you are a gem, sir!! I’ve had zero issues with mine - but alphadog has seemingly developed a monster break with your BreakRAK

ok OFFICIAL CIRCLE JERK count is 5...now we are approaching a decent circle.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to the CIRCLE, Nick B - we’ve been expecting you.