Buyer / Seller transaction report

kostas

Check it!
Just to note that I sold Ross a case and didn't ask for payment up front. No problem, payment came in right away too along with a very nice note.

It's nice to have a little trust among our friends here. It makes life a lot more enjoyable.

I often say that, in my entire life I have found complete strangers to be the most trustworthy. I have only ever gotten screwed by my friends and relatives!;)

Chris

because first impressions last maybe.
Thats pretty cool about the trust thing.

Vincent

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Problems With "Raecarmia"

I would be very carefull dealing with "Raecarmia" whose real name is Gary Crane. He sold me a group of tips in October 2010. Of the 61 tips I purchased 52 of them were totally the wrong brand. He apologised and agreeded to take them back and refund my money. I returned the wrong tips at my expense to him in October 2010.

I have been chasing him ever since. I have sent numerous PMs on here, as well as, calling him twice and leaving messages. He finally responded in January promising to refund my money on the "First Of February".

February has come and gone and still no payment or word from him. The $50. he owes me will not break the bank, but how sad this is compared to the dozens of very positive transactions I have encountered on AZB.

BEWARE...

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
92 Josswest Cue From JMurphy

Cue was sent ASAP after Payment :) He even let me test hit the cue :)

Thanks Again (JMURPHY) :)

Servicky

ITT Table Mechanic
Silver Member
Scolaw

Just did a good transaction with scolaw i sold hime two cues ...... no problems.... Thanks again for the purchase scolaw...

Jacky H

Bull-Shark
Ginacue transaction report

Just note that I bought the 30th anniversary ginacue from Dan Spooner, he is really a good guy with efficient work, happy to buy from him. ^-^

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deal gone bad......seller singernak

Just trying to let all know that i'm still waiting for a refund from chris from las vegas.. Aka singernak here on azbilliards
heres the deal he listed a josswest cue back in mid april in the post is states cue is straight. Well i recieved the cue and the cue is far from straight as either the pin is bent or its got a roll at the end of the butt i can't figurre it out for sure. Well when i called chris his answer was to contact bill stroud os josswest cues to find a solution. So i did but when i didn't recieve a answer from bill i told chris i didn't think it was my place to be trying to straighten out cue all this by email as he wouldn't return my calls. When i told him i wanted a refund he told me through email to wait a couple of weeks. Well its been a month since he sold me the cue and still no refund nor even a call. When i went to email him i noticed that he is now having the same problem with another deal on here with another member concerning a tim scruggs cue which is also warpped as i believe in reading the thread. So i would ...beware of this seller
and if anyone knows this guy could you let him know he needs to do the right thing and straighten out his deals with unhappy customers as its a good way to conduct business

Phatsam

Registered
A little late, but kind words need to be said. I bought a cue from Coastal Tony for my sis n law to give to my brother. Cue was awesome and even got a few extra goodies without request. Thank you Tony and sorry so late.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Purchase from CGiuli

Purchased a Jim Buss cue from CGiuli and the transaction was very smooth, received the cue in two days. I really liked his invoicing, and how it brought me right to Pay Pal. Helpful throughout the process. Definitely Recommend him

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Traded

"Ridethecheese" is a great guy ...traded my Predator sneaky for a Gilbert J/B..cue is in excellent condition ...and he is a great guy to deal with ...Thanks

Steve

quadrary

Custom Leather Cue Cases
Silver Member
Bought a shaft from cuemaster

I bought a shaft from Duc Lam who posts as cuemaster and just wanted to say the transaction was a pleasure. Communication was great the shaft was exactly as described and the shipping was prompt. He is a gentlenman and i would encourage anyone to have no reservations about doing a deal with him.
Monty