AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now I’m hungry!!
Get in the back of this breadline!
Screenshot_20210521-194215.jpg

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably for the same reason that companies had to start including warning labels that peanut butter contains peanuts; people are stupid.

I was watching Jay Leno's garage a while back and he made a comment something like "back in the 30's the owners manual told you how to adjust the valves, today, they tell you not to drink the battery fluid"

chenjy9

I was watching Jay Leno's garage a while back and he made a comment something like "back in the 30's the owners manual told you how to adjust the valves, today, they tell you not to drink the battery fluid"
As far as common sense goes, humans have been in a trend of reverse evolution for a while now. I dread the day our tech gets taken out and people actually how to figure out how to manually make stuff again or hunt for their food.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as common sense goes, humans have been in a trend of reverse evolution for a while now. I dread the day our tech gets taken out and people actually how to figure out how to manually make stuff again or hunt for their food.

Not me, easy pickens ;)

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How did this thread get directed towards Corn bread.
Easy answer.
My thread! And it offset the started insults that aren't really needed.
Happy Thursday.....
One question Mike. Will you post a pic after the ressurection is complete? Not the cornbread!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Overall it's scary stuff but it's very important to know that just because they sell a tool, doesn't mean you should use it.
Tools in the wrong hands are weapons of mass destruction....

As a lifelong tradesmen I cherish some of my old tools. Couple Rockwell sanders I bought in the mid seventies and my two sets on badger brushes I used at Bradford Marine if Ft Lauderdale around that time. One set for bright-work and one set for paint.. Just to name a few.....

hejests

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just as an aside, I've had a lot of luck using CA on carbon shafts to fix minor defects. Wet 2000 grit will smooth out CA pretty easily and do no damage to the carbon shaft as far as I can tell (no black residue after using wet 2000 grit). I've also had a lot of luck using Black medium CA that I picked up on amazon. At 1 or 2 thin layers, the black is more carbon/charcoal colored (a touch darker than my cynergy shaft). It gets darker the more you layer it on. I've also used the black CA for fixing dings in black joint collars and but caps. Depending on how you finish (with a light wet sand or polishing compound) you can have a matt finish or super glossy.

I've re-finished 3 butts with CA so I love the stuff. Super easy to fix dings.

Not a pro, just a player who likes to fiddle with things.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Overall it's scary stuff but it's very important to know that just because they sell a tool, doesn't mean you should use it.

I really like this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GBC8MG...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

71vscdj-rYL._AC_SX466_[1].jpg

The burnisher is just a progressively smaller radius hole vs that larger metal thing that does not even work on smaller diameter shafts. It's also softer plastic vs metal so danger to the shaft if you happen to be really dumb when using it would be very little.