can anyone on here identify a bushka????

Trent

Banned
heres what i was told, a bushka titlist conversion original leather wrap kinda beat up on the edges. Photo-0215.jpeg

Photo-0216.jpeg

Photo-0217.jpeg

just want to know if its true,
 
Balabushka

From what I can see in the small pics, I would say very very slim to none chance. To truly authenticate it would need to be sent to Tascarella, Black,
or another expert. Even if all the visual signs were there, it may not be the real deal.
 
Real hard to tell anything from your pictures. Tascarella or Bill Schick would be able to tell for certain, of possible. Doesn't look like any I ever saw. Looks more like it might be a Rambow, to me.
 
let's see....

heres what i was told, a bushka titlist conversion original leather wrap kinda beat up on the edges.View attachment 92009

View attachment 92010

View attachment 92011

just want to know if its true,

I have limited knowledge; however, from my understanding of Bushkas, this one has no bushka rings...it has a brass joint collar, it doesn't have a delrin or ivory butt cap, it has a wood piloted shaft joint.... these are all things that would make it NOT balabushka.

Jaden
 
i have limited knowledge; however, from my understanding of bushkas, this one has no bushka rings...it has a brass joint collar, it doesn't have a delrin or ivory butt cap, it has a wood piloted shaft joint.... These are all things that would make it not balabushka.

Jaden

just to clear up some stuff.....

Not all bushkas have bushka rings

brass is a possibility for the joint

delrin and ivory weren't the only butt styles

and seeing wood on the pilot is a bushka thing.

No, i don't think this has any chance of being a bushka. It's a 70's era brunswick "titlist"
 
I have limited knowledge; however, from my understanding of Bushkas, this one has no bushka rings...it has a brass joint collar, it doesn't have a delrin or ivory butt cap, it has a wood piloted shaft joint.... these are all things that would make it NOT balabushka.

Jaden
Just to echo what Marcus wrote, I know of Balabushkas that have most of these. No Bushka rings, yes brass joint collar, and definitely a yes on the piloted wood shaft joint. I think I've seen a Balabushka without a Delrin or white butt cap, but I could be getting senile.

That being said, I'd be pretty surprised if this particular cue is a Balabushka. Tascarella and Schick would be my choices for authentication.

Fred
 
Back
Top