Can we speak of this?

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hand signals/words:

I just finished Bobby Cotton's book. He mentions a couple of coded words and phrases re gambling. (A couple mens names and a 3 stooges reference)

Is it uncool to speak of this on the forum? Are these still in use and to be kept secret?

I don't gamble much-just curious. Always nice to know a few local language words when in unfamiliar territory.

Please contact me via PM if this is an off-board topic.

thanks

Ps: I didn't search this-so maybe this is an old topic?

pps: My bad. I searched and found a couple of discussions circa 2005/2007-sorry about that.
 
Last edited:
It's been written about so no longer a "secret". Have at it :).

Dave
 
Last edited:
Hand signals/words:

I just finished Bobby Cotton's book. He mentions a couple of coded words and phrases re gambling. (A couple mens names and a 3 stooges reference)

Is it uncool to speak of this on the forum? Are these still in use and to be kept secret?

I don't gamble much-just curious. Always nice to know a few local language words when in unfamiliar territory.

Please contact me via PM if this is an off-board topic.

thanks

Ps: I didn't search this-so maybe this is an old topic?

The fact that signals and code words are used is well known by pool fanatics. Even if you did a video detailing the common ones it wouldn't matter.

Are you asking to be educated? You might want to speak to members like Freddy Bentivegna for that.

I will give you two that are well known and not in use any more. It's George means that the game is a lock. It's Tom means the game is no good.
 
Back
Top