Can You Identify This TV Pool Table?

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
This is a Pool table most people 45 and older have seen on TV, back when Color TV was new and most markets only had 7 channels.
Can you identify the program & setting?
BONUS: Can anyone identify the Pool table brand & model?
Hope this brought back some cool memories. -Z-

Mystery Pool Table.png

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks to be a Brunswick Mach 1, from about 1970, but I'm not really remembering the TV show. Edit: Looks like it was only made for 3 years 1969 through 1971. I just checked and "I Dream of Jeannie" ran from 1965 to 1970, so this table would of been a prop in the later years. I had a crush on Barbara Eden and thought I had watched every episode, but evidently not.

Last edited:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll have to look that episode up on Youtube, Barbara is still a welcome site for this old man. LOL

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a novelty table back in the day, but I'll bet it's quite the collectible today. The serious Brunswick collectors have real deep pockets and this one would probably fetch more than any of us would pay. I'm amazed on a daily basis what some of this Brunswick stuff fetches on ebay.
It has a very cool look to it and very much fit the design cues for that time period. Not sure how it would play-- It looks like a setup that would be lower in cost than their better offerings and would appeal to casual players.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After taking another look at the pic the OP posted, I can't believe I didn't notice the NASA themed pics hanging on the wall.