Carbon Fiber Shaft Price Comparison

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
actually they say
"zero deflection performance technology" (ZDPT)
as i understand from what i read the shaft has a 10-14 inch pivot point to try and get squirt and swerve to cancel out

no such thing as 'zero' deflection. love all these lame claims. almost all these small outfits buy their tubes from the same few sources and then finish them off with joint, ferrule/tip and some sort of filling.

Reactions: bbb

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no such thing as 'zero' deflection. love all these lame claims. almost all these small outfits buy their tubes from the same few sources and then finish them off with joint, ferrule/tip and some sort of filling.
Yeap, all shafts create CB squirt wooden LD shafts and CF shafts.
In the video the guy uses pivot, so what does that have to do with performance of this shaft when comes to LD?
Sounds fishy.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
guy on facebook named david tickle has new cf shafts in most connections in tip sizes from 11.5 and up, whatever tip you want that hes got instock
250 free shipping

im gonna pull the trigger on this one

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
i was about to say i didnt even find a page for the cues he makes, i just messaged him after i seen his post on obm

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
His page

Screenshot_2022-06-17-07-56-35-482.jpg

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
So that thing plays awesome lol, got it in today after a rough start with it , I started getting the hang of it and loving how it shoots by the end of a long sesh