Castle Billiards NJ, throw player out for being too good

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Perhaps read my whole first post again.

I cannot give an informed view of the events of the day because I was not there. I can only give my view of the player, based on my personal experiences, which I did. Particularly following reading the first few pages of the thread.

Meeting Danny for the first time in 8 years or so for a catch up and me actually diving in to defend him are two completely different things. That's a bit like bumping in to an old college buddy 8 years on and agreeing to lend him a thousand bucks.

Maybe.

To those that know me - it is..

(BTW, we are, apparently both back in the same tournament this coming Tuesday... Shhhh)

I went on to give an opinion of what might have actually transpired.

Thereafter, I replied to a few posts, up until they became trolling (cleary for example)..

My wife has this same ability

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Pure BS
Unless they ban pros and you are one.
The days of players matching up and seeing who's best are over. To let you play 6 sets and can you on day 2 is wrong .
Nobody has and heart anymore. Shame on CASTLE billiards. Not to be confused with the awesome Sandcastle Billiards.

Edit well done.

Sorry I cannot give you green at this time.
Must be I gave you some before.

Rain check will be good.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No worries.
How the hell is this thread still going??

I believe it is because people want to out the TD and his boys trying to rob their own tournament and saw a threat so banned him. Pretty simple.

to answer the previous question Danny plays at an A+ level in the handicapped tournaments on the west coast at least.
Hardtimes in sacremento has tournament every week ABCD and danny played in all of those won a couple I bet but not all. Lost to other strong A players.

Him beating Klattt was on the valley bar box not saying that's easy to do but maybe he played great and Klatt was off. The valley bar table is a crap shoot SVB best 8 ball bar table ever apparently cant get near the 8 ball US bar table title.

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
this entire thread has been...

Attachments

• greatbanter.jpg
    greatbanter.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 155