Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

  • Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

    Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

    Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

    Votes: 44 25.4%

  • Total voters
    173

PaulAlex7000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stones said:
It does look a lot like Melinda!

I had the pleasure of meeting her and see her play at one of our Tour events in College Station (Gig 'em, Aggies!) earlier this year. If OMG is Melinda, cubc better bring it cuz this young lady can play!

Stones

She looks as gorgeous as ever! I met her at DCC a couple of years ago, although I didn't know it was her at the time. I do remember she looked like a good player, a bit intimidating at that.

She's got a lot of heart and soul, doing what's she's doing, flying across the country, scraping together some serious dough, and the like.
 

sydbarret

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubc said:
I dont know how it will work if my flight gets cancelled. Right now I'm just hoping everything is worked out. So far I've received no email saying anything has changed.. But the FAA seems to be having a field day with this so far.

I scheduled my flight to arrive the night before so I could at least get some rest after working all day and then the flight.. I'm hoping worst case scenario I can at least make it before 1pm the next day and have to sleep on the plane.

Just hoping this ends soon so I dont have any problems.


Looking for an out? :p
 

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
I'm about as anti-misogynist as it gets.

Fred

Fred,
Williebetmore's tongue in cheek response to your post prompted me to tease HIM, not you. Is my aim that bad? I even left his tongue in cheek post at the top of my reply.

I know both of you are ladies' men and anti-misogynists. ;)

JoeyA (At least I always see Williebetmore and Fred hanging out with the best looking and most interesting women at the tournaments). Some of the women can play a little pool too......
 

Flettir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMGWTF, did I see you at the SouthWest Challenge last month? I saw someone who looked like you warming up. If I had know you were an AZer I would have come over and said hello.
I did meet Hilla Hilla there and she is a very nice young lady. Just sorry I did not get a chance to get in a couple of racks with her.

OMGWTF, even though you don't need it, good luck on your match from another Californian.
 

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
Fred,
Williebetmore's tongue in cheek response to your post prompted me to tease HIM, not you. Is my aim that bad? I even left his tongue in cheek post at the top of my reply. .

Just for you JoeyA, I'll add that silly emoticon so you know I'm cool with you jesting. ;) :)

Fred
 

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
Just for you JoeyA, I'll add that silly emoticon so you know I'm cool with you jesting. ;) :)

Fred

In that case, I will add one of those emoticoms so that you will know that I'm cool with you thinking I was jesting with you instead of Williebetmore. :D ;)
JoeyA
 

Schmohawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fasteddienc said:
Looks like Melinda Huang to me. Quite a good player. Runner up in US Amateur in 2006 and did quite well in 2006 APA Singles in the 7's bracket with some tough 8 ball players. Should be interesting!!


Something is wrong. I am quite sure OMGWTF is Jane Fujinaga and that is not her????????
 

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Schmohawk said:
Something is wrong. I am quite sure OMGWTF is Jane Fujinaga and that is not her????????
Wanna bet? Like a billion or so? (My road dog The Prince will stake me.)
 
Last edited:

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Schmohawk said:
Something is wrong. I am quite sure OMGWTF is Jane Fujinaga and that is not her????????

In OMGWTF's blog she mentioned that she played in the 1st round of 9-ball against a champion while suffering from a terrible virus that was going around. The only female with an oriental last name I could find VS. a champion in the round 1 list is this little matchup:
Efren Reyes VS. Melinda Huang

Several people mentioned that she gave away her identity with that blog entry if you looked close, and that is what they were referring to.
 

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Hierovision said:
In OMGWTF's blog she mentioned that she played in the 1st round of 9-ball against a champion while suffering from a terrible virus that was going around. The only female with an oriental last name I could find VS. a champion in the round 1 list is this little matchup:
Efren Reyes VS. Melinda Huang

Several people mentioned that she gave away her identity with that blog entry if you looked close, and that is what they were referring to.

Do people still say "Oriental" when they aren't talking about a rug or a ramen noodles flavor?



 

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
James said:
Peer, please keep your failed attempts at humor to yourself.

Since I'm a Norwegian, you have to excuse me since we don't even have the word 'humor' in our vocabulary, much less know what it means. Sorry.

-- peer
 
Top