Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Well I sure was wrong in who I thought it was...all three of them.

I don't see anything plain about OMGWTF. She even has that "I'll ***** slap you *****" Brooklyn look in her eyes. Thanks for posting your picture. I can call the detectives off now. Johnnyt

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
omgwtf said:

This is too funny.

For whatever reason, the pictures don't match who I thought you were at DCC, but I remember seeing you at the APA singles warming up before the tournament last year at the Riv. You were part of the early bird practice crowd. lol You had another friend or two there shooting with you most of the time?

At any rate, if one of us recognizes you in public now and says hello, should we protect our shins or something else? :D

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
omgwtf said:
Let the flames begin.

Ok....

Looks like you need to do something about that "nose hair" in the first pic.....at least curl it or something...;)

Other than that....I think Marissa's dream of ever being the hottest Asian on the board just went up in smoke...;)

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Da Poet said:
This is too funny.

For whatever reason, the pictures don't match who I thought you were at DCC, but I remember seeing you at the APA singles warming up before the tournament last year at the Riv. You were part of the early bird practice crowd. lol You had another friend or two there shooting with you most of the time?

At any rate, if one of us recognizes you in public now and says hello, should we protect our shins or something else? :D

Yea, good question. I'm not worried about my shins though, just need to know if I have to throw up my left arm to stop your right hook?

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
loves pool

I can tell you that this lady loves pool. Not many men I know would take the greyhound from LA, CA to Phoenix, AZ to play in Qualifiers that pay very little money except the chance to win an entry to a pro event. She's done it more than several times I'm aware of. People in AZ and CA should know this lady.

hilla_hilla

I'd rather be foosing it!
Silver Member
DRW said:
I can tell you that this lady loves pool. Not many men I know would take the greyhound from LA, CA to Phoenix, AZ to play in Qualifiers that pay very little money except the chance to win an entry to a pro event. She's done it more than several times I'm aware of. People in AZ and CA should know this lady.

Not just from Ca to Az, she's greyhounded across the country for a tournament before!

OMGWTF is one of 3 hot asian chicks on this board (the other two being Sunny and Connie).

Last edited:

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Anyone who has greyhounded across the country is one dedicated person thats for sure. I took a hound ride in college, from Gainesville to Miami and it was BRUTAL. A million stops and every one of them seemed to be in the ghetto. A 5 hr car ride was like 10 hrs on greyhound. I shudder to imagine what cross country was like.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
DRW said:

That explains why I recognized her but could not place the name...Now I know where I have seen her before...;)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Love Only A Pool Player Could Know!

DRW said:

If she loves pool that much, she can get free pool lessons in New Orleans from JoeyA. I don't know many/any women who love pool like that.

Kudos for telling that story DRW.

OK, she can get pool lessons anywhere I am as long as I'm not competing in tournaments, gambling or talking with SmorgassBored (He's been whining lately).

The icing on the cake. I'm married and won't hit on her. :D

JoeyA (If she whips CUBC, I will accept lessons from her) :)

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
JCIN said:
There will definetly be a recording of the stream that people can watch whenever they like for free.

personally i think this alone is just effen fantastic. i can't watch this live but will bunker up the fridge asap as i get home and stare and party till it's over. justin, thank you.

silly cool also to finally have a face and figure on omgwtf. omgwtf, i bow.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ha! I'm one ahead of JoeyA!!

Joey,

I not only have a standing date with the lady if she comes this way, I knew the real way to get her attention. Not pool, seafood! Unfortunately being old and decrepit I'm not hitting on her either.

Hu

JoeyA said:
If she loves pool that much, she can get free pool lessons in New Orleans from JoeyA. I don't know many/any women who love pool like that.

. . . .

The icing on the cake. I'm married and won't hit on her. :D

JoeyA (If she whips CUBC, I will accept lessons from her) :)

hilla_hilla

I'd rather be foosing it!
Silver Member
ShootingArts said:
Joey,

I not only have a standing date with the lady if she comes this way, I knew the real way to get her attention. Not pool, seafood! Unfortunately being old and decrepit I'm not hitting on her either.

Hu

Knowing OMGWTF, the best way to get her attention is a medium rare steak.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
wrong area

hilla_hilla said:
Knowing OMGWTF, the best way to get her attention is a medium rare steak.

First class steak here but I can get good steak lots of places. I just got back from a western swing and almost made a few hundred mile side trip through Raton NM just for return match with maybe the finest steak I have ever eaten. I won't touch seafood in inland eateries and am saddened to discover good texmex doesn't seem to exist outside of Texas and Louisiana.

Good seafood to be had many places but it is hard to beat the Louisiana gulf coast for great seafood. I have tried many places but there are a few places here that are simply the best of the best for my tastes. Not haute cuisine, just fine eating!

Hu

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
smokeandapancak said:
well Russ never got back to me....

ahh what the hell... I will take your action also....

Russ if you are out there then please confirm if you still want to go in ...

Oh yah.... We're good to go.. My $100 on OMGWTF....

cubc.....dog yer friggin arse off, dude....

Umm....I mean, good luck to both competitors!!

Russ

fasteddienc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmmm....I think I have an ID on her

Looks like Melinda Huang to me. Quite a good player. Runner up in US Amateur in 2006 and did quite well in 2006 APA Singles in the 7's bracket with some tough 8 ball players. Should be interesting!!

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
fasteddienc said:
Looks like Melinda Huang to me. Quite a good player. Runner up in US Amateur in 2006 and did quite well in 2006 APA Singles in the 7's bracket with some tough 8 ball players. Should be interesting!!

Ding, Ding, Ding....someone please give this man a kewpie doll!!!!!

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
fasteddienc said:

It does look a lot like Melinda!

I had the pleasure of meeting her and see her play at one of our Tour events in College Station (Gig 'em, Aggies!) earlier this year. If OMG is Melinda, cubc better bring it cuz this young lady can play!

Stones

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BrooklynJay said:
i'll bet a $100 that omgwtf can out eat cubc.

crab legs, rio buffet.

any takers?

Ha Now even I would bet on Melinda in that bet!