Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
iba7467 said:
Yes, but this could all be a cleverly devised ploy by OMGWTF to fool everyone into thinking she is someone else. Cubc could be in on the whole deceitful plan.

Welcome my fellow pessimist.... I was thinking the same thing...

I actually thought the same thing on a recent match up between two young guns...

How easy would it have been for them to be in on it together have some guy that is a regular poster to jump up and take (any and all) rail bets via the internet and then the other guy "conveninetly" loses.......All the while made out to look official because it was being taped on TAR.

I would never jump on a rail bet either way...(unless I was "in the know")

Instead of just scaming 1 local room somewhere....It could be a scam of Nationwide Porportions.

Just my pessimistic mind working...;)

hilla_hilla

I'd rather be foosing it!
Silver Member
I've never seen Cubc play, but I do know that OMGWTF has a ton of heart when she plays and that alone can be intimidating. She also has skill to go with that heart.

Good luck, OMGWTF! I'll be there with a yeager bomb after you win:) !

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Cornerman said:
She agreed to be streamed? OMG!! WTF???? LOL!!!

Fred
The Cornerb!tch is coming out. You have to stay and commentate for your "Wife".

Disclaimer: OMG is not really Cornermans wife.It is joke born of no sleep and booze at this years Derby.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
BRKNRUN said:
Welcome my fellow pessimist.... I was thinking the same thing...

I actually thought the same thing on a recent match up between two young guns...

How easy would it have been for them to be in on it together have some guy that is a regular poster to jump up and take (any and all) rail bets via the internet and then the other guy "conveninetly" loses.......All the while made out to look official because it was being taped on TAR.

Instead of just scaming 1 local room somewhere....It could be a scam of Nationwide Porportions.

Damn man. You got us. We are going to jack off our entire business and reputation on trying to take off $683 in rail action through PayPal.

There goes the retirement plan.

I love it when the negativity just washes over me like a cleansing shower.

Thanks for implying that we and those who play in our matches are thieves by the way. I appreciate that.

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JCIN said:
Damn man. You got us. We are going to jack off our entire business and reputation on trying to take off $683 in rail action through PayPal.

Thanks for implying that we and those who play in our matches are thieves by the way. I appreciate that.
i dont think this was aimed towards you. i think it was more towards the 2 players. i personally believe its a real match...you just cant make this stuff up....at least i cant.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Ant812 said:
i dont think this was aimed towards you. i think it was more towards the 2 players. i personally believe its a real match...you just cant make this stuff up....at least i cant.
Here is the thing. The players who play in our matches represent us just as the way we act reflects on them. If you listen to some people the pool world is nothing but thieving backstabbers looking to cut somebody up for a dollar. In my experience whenever I hear someone spout that crap without good reason I tend to take a good hard look at the person who is so worried about being taken off. Chances are, in my experience, they are the ones you need to watch.

Now I dont know BRKNRUN from Adam so I would never make a public statement about whether or not he would steal from some one or kick a dog or do any other thing on this earth. Just like he doesnt know John Morra or Justin Bergman from Adam. It is not right to bring them up in any discussion of dumping. Of course they COULD do any thing they wanted....just like BRKNRUN COULD be a criminal who beats his wife, hates old people and don't pay his taxes. Unless and until any of these can be proven it is BS to just throw sh!t out there about people you have never met in your life.

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
BRKNRUN said:

On top of the fact that I doubt TAR would risk tarnishing their reputation by being involved with something like this, I get the impression these two genuinely dislike each other. I don't think they'd agree on any sort of business and I also think that both of them would really like to beat the other.

When is this going to take place? During the singles stuff or during the team stuff?

yobagua

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JCIN said:

It is becoming more apparent every day that the internet forums and blogs are taking the place of the barstool and the writing on toilet stalls. Where anyone can spout off what they want without any evidence or fact. Its really become a bore.
cubc for you to bring up gender ("*****") and race ("little asian ass") is so lame. I wish the both of you would just get it on somewhere and dont let me know the results. Its getting far too much paper.
Quentin stop barking and get your butt here and play somebody.
Prince or no Prince. Who cares.
Just stop all this whining. We are living in a new pool age. Where we have champions coming from all over the world. Books and instructionals that weve never seen the like before. Cue makers and table mechanics that are superb. THere is a lot in our pool world to think about the positive.

Last edited:

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
JCIN said:

I never stated TAR (or any other indidual for that matter) was in on it. I have no proof whatsoever.

I only stated how easy it would be for two people to get into a woofing match on this forum...then get a third to jump in and take any and all rail bets...

The drama of the event and number of "unknowing" people that were unaware of any such devious behavoir may want to see such a match watched on TAR (since it has grown in popularity of such "match ups")

I named no names and or specifically accused anyone of doing such things...I only posted a thought (after seeing a recent match up) of how easy it would be to pull of such a scam. (even without any knowledge or inclusion from TAR...other than posing a match up that people want to see)

No...I am not a person that would pull such a scam...and I think that there are enough people on this board that do (know me from adam) that would vouch for that fact...

At the same time anyone that thinks it is far fetched for 3 (out of how many posssible pool players and posters) to come up with such a scam has been living under a rock...

Frankly I don't "know" either of the two posters personally .... (from Adam)....and just as I stated in my previous post...I would not be in on a rail bet from any internet woofing match up....Unless I was "In the Know"....(meaning I know personally the two people involved and or the person taking the rail bets)

Excuse me if anyone took my "thoughts of a possibility" personally.

Is it a pessimistic attitude???? Uhmmmm Yes...I think I clearly stated that in the intial post...:D

Last edited:

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Maybe I can save JCIN some time responding. He never said you STATED anything. He said you IMPLIED, which I think is a pretty fair deduction considering how specific you got in your hypothetical situation.

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
For what it is worth I dont care for QH for shit/// as a matter of fact Iwould love to take up the fight portion of his challenge..but all in all he has shown a bit more "umph" in the woofing...

either way....

who wants the girl in this..... no new members...unless money is posted with a third party (justin/chad)....

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
smokeandapancak said:
For what it is worth I dont care for QH for shit/// as a matter of fact Iwould love to take up the fight portion of his challenge..but all in all he has shown a bit more "umph" in the woofing...

either way....

who wants the girl in this..... no new members...unless money is posted with a third party (justin/chad)....
any odds for taking the girl?

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
farking awesome

Justin, I have just overnighted you one cashier's check for $1,000. It should arrive by noon tomorrow.

You have the tracking number.

Don't spend it all on booze.

;)

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Hierovision said:
Maybe I can save JCIN some time responding. He never said you STATED anything. He said you IMPLIED, which I think is a pretty fair deduction considering how specific you got in your hypothetical situation.

Well then that is a breakdown in my writing skills and I sincerlely apologize for that....

I in no way attempted to "implicate" anyone...I was only using that previous match as the example of where my "thoughts" of the "possibility" that someone could easily create such an easy scam on huge porportions.

Do I think that is what actually happened....NO I DO NOT

Do I think that it could happen....ABSOLUTLY

To JCIN - TAR and any of the players involved (in either match up) that might feel like I implicated them...please accept my apologies.....

I doub't very seriously I am the first one to think of this type of possibility... (Perhaps I was just the first one stupid enough to post about it)

Funny thing is.....Remove TAR from the equation...Remove the Internet from the equation.......The POSSIBILITY that I presented is very similar to the 2-Brothers Scam portryed in the movie TCOM.

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
smokeandapancak said:
odds are the 7 ..pretty strong if ya ask me
had to try:D
ill take the girl for $100 piad or collected through paypal.

Last edited:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
smokeandapancak said:

either way....

I want to make one thing VERY clear. TAR does not hold money for anybody, we do not have anything to do with what people on the rail want to do or don't do. That, aside from being too much trouble, would be illegal as hell. We don't make lines, we don't take bets, we put on 1 on 1 challenge matches with an entry fee and payout funded by those entry fees. The quickest way for these matches and our business to disappear is for there to be the impression that we are in the business of booking bets.

I appreciate the vote of confidence Smoke but I am sure you understand our position.