Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

poolmonkey

Just a hack...
Silver Member
Its a forum right? People are allowed to chime in, no? And how do you know the people who are chiming in aren't betting?

But thats besides the point. One reason for why people are chiming in is because val's response did not make any sense. We understand she didnt want to make a bet with the players involved, we get that. But to choose your side in the bet Chris, her risk with OMG would be if you lost the set or dumped it for fear that you and OMG would split the winnings. People aren't trying to be rude, they're just being logical.

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ktown D said:
If anyone here likes OMGWTF's side of the game I am interested in taking CubC for 50 or 100.

Since he is an overwhelming underdog based on the poll this should be like stealing.

Somebody please give me a reason to watch this match.......
ill take omgwtf for $100.
deal?

girlwon1

Silver Member
BrooklynJay said:
was this in 2005 when she won the AWBT Tour Stop in Pheonix, AZ where you finished 4th? cause that was way back and not something i'd used in judging someone's speed.

When I finished 4th, I don't believe I played her. I did play her later in that year, and various times before that. I did state that my choice was not based solely on playing her. If I had only played someone once, and that was all I had seen, I would not use that to judge someone's speed, you are correct.

In any of my posts here, I never state that I think she is a bad player, or a big underdog in this match. I just think that based on the information I received, Chris will edge her out on this one. And I chose to bet based on that information.

Tina

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not that its any of my buisinness whatsoever but i think anyone here has any right to take action on whomever they want despite whatever their reasoning is.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Ant812 said:
not that its any of my buisinness whatsoever but i think anyone here has any right to take action on whomever they want despite whatever their reasoning is.

Agreed.

I have no idea why Tina is taking the time to so eloquently defend her betting strategy.

Everyone decide who they think will win with the information available to them. Bet accordingly.

Or don't bet.

Stop *****ing.

The end.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubc said:
I really think this is pretty sh*tty how people can be so rude on here to others sometimes. Val wanted to place a bet for 500.

That's just sad in my opinion.

Val is a shy, sweet, Scottish dawling and does not need or deserve any grief. Focus should be on Chris VS OMGWTF but not on val:cool:

girlwon1

Silver Member
Ant812 said:

That was kinda what I was thinking when I replied to the message.

Thank you....

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Ant812 said:
ill take omgwtf for $100.
deal?
If you can get any known AZ'er to vouch for you I will go 50 with you. Nothing personal but I have never seen you in any action threads and have never seen you have a bet with anyone else here.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
cubc said:
I really think this is pretty sh*tty how people can be so rude on here to others sometimes. Val wanted to place a bet for 500. She chose to not bet directly with OMGWTF because she doesnt like betting with the players involved. That is her choice and apparently her ONLY limitation. She still is willing to bet with any one person except omgwtf. What is so hard about that?

Yet people chime in who dont intend to even bet with her just to be assholes to her. Why is it ok on a forum to talk to others like that? Or is it just OK this time because they're on OMGWTFs side that noone says anything? Because usually being rude to any pro on this forum isn't tolerated.

That's just sad in my opinion.
If I sounded rude towards Val, I apologize. My participation on the thread did indeed have someting to do with betting, but moreso was due to the confusion from Johnnyt's posts as well as Val's "Golden Rule" declaration. I think Johnnyt and I are all squared away from that point of view.

Fred

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
We'd ALL Get Along Much Better If We Didn't Gamble Or Play Pool.... imo

Damn, this always happens on this forum when people start talking about matching up or playing pool. There's bickering, arguing, accusations, taunts, threats, hostile words and opinions, not to mention wagering, bets put up, offered, declined, accusations of dumping and welching. Oy-Vey !

I think people on this forum should stop playing pool and then happiness and bliss will return to AZB... imo

Doug
( worst of all are the POLLS........they always piss someone off......especially American Idol )

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Damn, this always happens on this forum when people start talking about matching up or playing pool. There's bickering, arguing, accusations, taunts, threats, hostile words and opinions, not to mention wagering, bets put up, offered, declined, accusations of dumping and welching. Oy-Vey !

I think people on this forum should stop playing pool and then happiness and bliss will return to AZB... imo

Doug
( worst of all are the POLLS........they always piss someone off......especially American Idol )

I just have to point in the direction of NPR to prove that the pool players get along better when discussing, betting and all that stuff on pool.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ant812 said:
85 pages by match time

I will definitely have to take the under if no one involved in the bet is allowed to bump the thread or have someone else do it.