Chances of meeting single female that likes billiards

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might I suggest the Chicken Ranch.

For an extra Hamilton, the girls there will pretend to be into whatever you like. :thumbup:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd check on the homicide rate first, before considering these two.

Probably a lot lower than that in most big cities in America! I feel safer on the streets of Manila at night than I do in Los Angeles.
I just checked online and the murder rate in many major U.S. cities is astronomically higher than in the Philippines or Thailand. It's not even close.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are the chances of meeting a single straight female that likes billiards and is interested in starting a relationship?

I am basically deciding if pool is a good way to meet a woman for a relationship.

So far after a few years, it seems the sport is great for hanging out with the guys. But not for meeting the right woman.
Why limit your choices? Find some hot tatt'd-up bi-sexual chick to play pool with. Expand your horizons. ;)

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What are the chances of meeting a single straight female that likes billiards and is interested in starting a relationship?

I am basically deciding if pool is a good way to meet a woman for a relationship.

So far after a few years, it seems the sport is great for hanging out with the guys. But not for meeting the right woman.

About the same odds of meeting a single guy who likes womans basketball

Philthepockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you do meet someone here's a hot tip on what to avoid in conversation on the first date.
Politics
Religion
CTE

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Check in the Philippines and Thailand. Lot of women over there that like to play pool and some of them play pretty good. I've had women hustle me to play for 50P or 100P ($1-2) a game Eight Ball in bars in the PI. You will find some very attractive women working in the nicer poolrooms over there. Same for the poker rooms, lots of good looking women work as dealers and they are darn good too! No comparison anywhere in the U.S.

You sure they were girls? Did you check? I bet you did you sly dawg... :D

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member

You do create interesting threads but I'll bite anyway...

Our local is the only pool hall for about 150-200 miles in any direction so if there were female pool players, you'd expect to find them there. After 10 years of visiting daily and only ever rarely finding a female (but never one who could play) I found 1 good one.

She runs racks and she has won tournaments, nice looking to boot and best of all, she tolerates me. Finding her took 10 years though.

We only have VNEA league here, and in that all of the girls who do play are taken. I'd say you're more likely to hit it big in lotto before you find love between the rails. I think they all practice at home with their boyfriends because they're never out.

On a side note, I have never seen so many women play as I have in America. You guys have it great down there. The women here are colder than the weather and they don't play pool.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you are lucky enough to find one be sure to thoroughly wash off the stench of desperation you’re showing by posting this.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Speed dating and singles mixers are common money makers for bars and restaurants. Club use special guest djs and live music to help draw a crowd.

I thought the idea of adding dating elements to the failing billiard room industry would be worth considering.

But the quality of men attracted to billiard rooms may not meet the mark for what single women are looking for.

A single woman, thinking about the type of man they would meet at a pool hall? Most of the stereotypes seem to point to men looking for compliments about their near pro level billiard game.

Based on the comments from the forum, creating interest in billiards in a new demographic won't work.

The pool hall is mainly for the old guys, when those old guys die off, pool rooms can start to close in even larger numbers.

Last edited:

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
It's an interesting and a bit funny question, but I think this has to be looked at from the women's point of view, if possible.

Not sure, but I suspect to women, an eligible guy in a pool room would be one with a pulse and a full set of teeth.

All the best,
WW

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
There are women that are single with children looking for eligible guys.

Those women may think a guy with a pool hobby that can say no to alcohol, while at the pool hall has advantages.

Most pool players I know do not get blackout drunk.

I could imagine league matches taking a lot longer if opponents are attracted.

It's an interesting and a bit funny question, but I think this has to be looked at from the women's point of view, if possible.

Not sure, but I suspect to women, an eligible guy in a pool room would be one with a pulse and a full set of teeth.

All the best,
WW

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
There are women that are single with children looking for eligible guys.

Those women may think a guy with a pool hobby that can say no to alcohol, while at the pool hall has advantages.

Most pool players I know do not get blackout drunk.

I could imagine league matches taking a lot longer if opponents are attracted.

Wow, you're shopping for single mothers. Kudos sir