• Successful Sharking Move

Votes: 21 13.4%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
in light of this new formerly unbeknown information, i personally think it's an even more chickenshit move than what i did from day one. sure "nice game" can be said in various ways, but can it be interpreted in various ways?

hillbilly

Pro Player
The words "nice game" never came out of my mouth. If they did, do you think he and I would be ok with each other after the fact? Think about it...

Hillbilly

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well

I say that unless Russell wants to get on here himself and say Charlie is lying, CASE Closed.

May everyone have a nice Thansgiving!

Ray

swrooster

A HOTDOG ROAD PLAYER!!
Silver Member
Secret Squirrel

olauzon said:
in light of this new formerly unbeknown information, i personally think it's an even more chickenshit move than what i did from day one. sure "nice game" can be said in various ways, but can it be interpreted in various ways?
Judging by your avitar, your opinion could be a bit squirrelly.:p

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
hillbilly said:
Conversation during the match (Just so everyone knows):
Russell, "If you think you need that (the 10 ball after he fouled) you just take it"
Me, "Do you think I need that to beat you?"

Half way through the match, I appologized to Russell for our heated words and explained that I was frustrated and that I was truly sorry. I am not that type of person and I hoped he could forgive me. He did and shook my hand.

After the match was over, I appologized again and he said it was really not that big of a deal, he should known the rules.

Things are ok between us and the only reason I am explaining this is that I don't want people to read this message board and think that I am still the troubled person I used to be. I have worked very hard this past year to get my head straight after spiraling downwards as a result of my mothers death.

To all the fans who witnessed it, I appologize to you as well. I want tournaments to be enjoyable to spectators since without you guys, the sponsors would not put up the money to make those tournaments possible.

I feel better about you now. This kind of sincere apology really earns my respect. Tap. Tap. Tap.

(now it's time to stop smoking :thumbup: )

Ironman317

Cash Me In....
Silver Member
to me this is kinda like giving someone the call 8 and when they have it staight in and do not call it...you say, "you didnt call it...thats the spot". poor sportsmanship imo.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ironman317 said:
to me this is kinda like giving someone the call 8 and when they have it staight in and do not call it...you say, "you didnt call it...thats the spot". poor sportsmanship imo.

When playing for money, enforcing the spot isn't poor sportsmanship.

Personally, I think a lot of the people bashing Charlie's decision on here, don't know what the hell their talking about.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I Agree!

Bigtruck said:
I say that unless Russell wants to get on here himself and say Charlie is lying, CASE Closed.

May everyone have a nice Thansgiving!

Ray

The two players have moved on, time for us to.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of the folks on here from this way too.

Hu

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul Mon said:
I agree with Jeremy, All of the Above. I keep hearing what a great guy Hillbilly is but these stories keep coming up. I witnessed in person his complete lack of respect for Jose Parica at Derby City 2007. Hillbilly arrives late for their match and immediately starts giving Parica crap about where to sit, where he can leave his towel, where he's leaning his cues, how much practice he's entitled to, on and on. He was trying to get Parica worked up even before the match started. Parica racks for the first game and Hillbilly dosen't like the way he's racking. Finally Jose lets Hillbilly rack his own. They played one game, Parica wins and Hillbilly takes a time out. It was embarassing to watch.

.....deleted.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Reason

ShootingArts said:
The two players have moved on, time for us to.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of the folks on here from this way too.

Hu

The voice of reason!! LOL!

Like Charlie said, He has really changed and grown considerable since the passing of his mother. I have noticed this myself, largely because it happened to me too back in 1999 when my Dad passed away. AT first you wonder how you will make it, but with time you grow and mature!

I'm proud of the way Charlie is growing. His responses here are VERY professional!

Happy Thanksgiving HU!!

Ray