C'mon Down Under.... play in Australia

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
You obviously not been there for years mate... lol.
Plenty open on Sunday's, don't bother spreading BS.

Are you sure you from Adelaide or SA?

Can you post pics?

BJ posted more details about SA than you did.

telinoz

Registered
Are you sure you from Adelaide or SA?

Can you post pics?

BJ posted more details about SA than you did.
Go away troll.
Have you given up on Dan and the fake Academy?

You trying to call out people's credibility is laughable.
When you post fake money in a betting situation with Jayson Shaw.

B263DF6C-6AD5-4036-86FE-5EC6374EEEE3.jpeg

telinoz

Registered
Last time, very recently in fact I was enjoying Adelaide was weeks ago.
At Australian 8Ball Open.
Last 16 finish for me.

Here is the view I had from 17th Floor of the Stamford staying in the Parliament Suite.
20230414_092451 - Copy.jpg

Even left the picture details in the jpg.

justnum

Silver Member
Last time, very recently in fact I was enjoying Adelaide was weeks ago.
At Australian 8Ball Open.
Last 16 finish for me.

Here is the view I had from 17th Floor of the Stamford staying in the Parliament Suite.
View attachment 697963

Even left the picture details in the jpg.

If you are a competitive pool player then can you do a better job to promote and represent your area.

I already discussed visas, flight paths and alternative locations of interest for Adelaide.

I can't tell if you want people to visit SA or you just want to get chummy on the forum.

Just repost what Emily Frazer posts if your not sure how to promote on social media for an event.

On a sad note Adelaide is not home to any special types of delicacy. If you can get to a fresh seafood restaurant it is worth it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are a competitive pool player then can you do a better job to promote and represent your area.

I already discussed visas, flight paths and alternative locations of interest for Adelaide.

I can't tell if you want people to visit SA or you just want to get chummy on the forum.

Just repost what Emily Frazer posts if your not sure how to promote on social media for an event.

On a sad note Adelaide is not home to any special types of delicacy. If you can get to a fresh seafood restaurant it is worth it.
Yeah! Tell um.

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The experience of being in Australia will be a great memory for sure. It won't be cheap, but the fun and time will be well worth it.

justnum

Silver Member
Yeah! Tell um.

Public transportation is fast and frequent throughout all week.

A car rental would not be needed for the major areas. Taxi to and from airport is convenient, bus service has limited hours.

Most locations are walking distance to a public transportation connection.

Mount Lofty and the German town near it provide a small town experience.
The bus ride to connect from the tram has limited service. Make a planned trip.

The pool world needs a regular writer for tourism activities. A format for travel recommendations could be fun to think about.

justnum

Silver Member
Certainly won't be Justdum.

Old pool players could promote Johnson City better than you promote SA.

Its not clear if your generation is a step forward or many steps backwards.

telinoz

Registered
Old pool players could promote Johnson City better than you promote SA.

Its not clear if your generation is a step forward or many steps backwards.
You are a waste of space mate.
Do you think there is a single person who takes your posts seriously?
Your account is only active because a few mods keep you here for entertainment value.
You contribute nothing else.
You are worthless in every sense of the word.

I am not here to promote a city.
I shared a post about a pool tournament, 1 of 3 in the Oceania region.
Part of the 40 Nineball World ranking tour from Matchroom.

As a bonus, I was really hoping for a couple of users to rock up here and get a taste of reality.
Having real conversations face to face, not hiding on the internet like cowards.
At the same time, taking money off them playing pool.
As, these same users can't play for shit.

You're a good example there as well, seen your videos.
Paper shafts...
Dumb ass Academy BS...
Stringing Dan Harriman along, well, that is not hard..
Go back and concentrate on drawing Pokeman and I hope you did get your sex doll fixed, that puncture you described got you all worked up for months in NPR here.
Threads on how to kidnap... you meant, date Women right..

telinoz

Registered
Correction noted you are promoting the entire country.

This is your title:

C'mon Down Under.... play in Australia​

Traditionally a promotion has directions and recommendations. The first problem to overcome is someone might confuse Australia with Austria. Second the English speaking world is not the same as the non English speaking world.

If your going to promote mention dates. Getting everyboard onboard by a specific date or time is the most common organizational problem. How are you helping anyone with your style of posting?

I supported a Webby nominee in NPR, the nominee won. Learn from promo professionals. Sarah Natochenny the voice of Ash from the anime Pokemon. Check out her social media, promotion today is a lot more than just picking a fight. The voice actor has a wide range of vocal and acting skills hire her for promo work if you can.

Learning to speak professional business promotion language takes time. Just take this as a lesson moving forward.
EAD.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Num, is there a point to your incessant badgering?

justnum

Silver Member
Num, is there a point to your incessant badgering?

In a pool tournament there are rules and pathways to success.

The same in the promotional world. When another user fails to meet standards, then I will discuss standards worth meeting.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
antipode
i had to look that up
bob you are a smart guy....(y)
Good catch, but I wonder if the Antipodes Bob's talking about is the Antipodes Islands, SE of New Zealand (about 2,700 mi from Adelaide - approximately antipodal from London). Interesting factoid: only about 15% of places on land have antipodes (geographically opposite points on the globe) that are also on land.

pj
chgo

antipodes.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bbb

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In a pool tournament there are rules and pathways to success.

The same in the promotional world. When another user fails to meet standards, then I will discuss standards worth meeting.
Start a thread concerning your perceived promotional standards. Stop badgering the OP. I appreciate your cooperation.
j2