Colorado Springs this week

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
To whom it may concern, I'm going to be in the springs for work again this week, and will probably hit up Antiques on Wed. night. Maybe also Tues. night. Not woofing for action; my game's not in that kind of shape right now. But I do enjoy a beverage and a friendly game or two.

Come up and introduce yourself if you see me. I'm a 31-yeard-old white guy, 6'2", 200 lbs, brown hair, beard. Answers to Andrew.

-Andrew

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Andrew,

I won't be in town, going to a bachelor party this weekend....hopefully there will be some people around. Friday they have a tournament on bar box....usually some people there.

Regards,

Doug

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
Hey Andrew,

I won't be in town, going to a bachelor party this weekend....hopefully there will be some people around. Friday they have a tournament on bar box....usually some people there.

Regards,

Doug

That's too bad, enjoy your bachelor party. I'll be flying in tomorrow night and back out Thursday, so tomorrow and Wed. are the only possibilities for me. I suppose I'll show up down there and see what I see.

-Andrew

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To whom it may concern, I'm going to be in the springs for work again this week, and will probably hit up Antiques on Wed. night. Maybe also Tues. night. Not woofing for action; my game's not in that kind of shape right now. But I do enjoy a beverage and a friendly game or two.

Come up and introduce yourself if you see me. I'm a 31-yeard-old white guy, 6'2", 200 lbs, brown hair, beard. Answers to Andrew.
-Andrew

Yikes! I would be afraid to play you for fun!
Welcome to Colorado
Now you get the standard Colorado tourist welcome.
Welcome to Colorado,enjoy your stay,spend money-go home.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
Yikes! I would be afraid to play you for fun!
Welcome to Colorado
Now you get the standard Colorado tourist welcome.
Welcome to Colorado,enjoy your stay,spend money-go home.

Didn't think the stat line was so intimidating, just wanted people to be able to guess who I was if they see me...

-Andrew

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
Okay, never made it out last night; was unexpectedly tired after my flight got in. Tonight I definitely plan to hit up Antiques.

-Andrew