Commentary for Archer V Strickland "Bad Blood"

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
We have the commentary crew in place for the Legends and Champions "Bad Blood" Match. I am happy to say that we will not only have two HOFers going head to head we will also have two HOFers in the booth with Nick Varner and Buddy Hall. So things are coming along and getting better all the time,

Mark,
 
We have the commentary crew in place for the Legends and Champions "Bad Blood" Match. I am happy to say that we will not only have two HOFers going head to head we will also have two HOFers in the booth with Nick Varner and Buddy Hall. So things are coming along and getting better all the time,

Mark,

Nice work Mark. Sounds Class A all the way!!!!
 
Wow, thats really great news, I'm very happy because not only I will watch my fav. two players play, but I will also listen to the other 2 Fav. players of mine, Buddy and Nick, I love hear them in the commentary, if only you get incardona with them, it will be fun, 'cause these three lovely gentelman go really well with each other, they laugh, and discuss everything accurately !
 
Better and better all the time. Class act, great promotion.

Looking forward to it.
 
What are the dates for this match?

Will this be on a 10 X 5 as well?

How much will it cost for PPV?
 
Mark,if this comes off, you should get some kind of special AZB award.:) Great commentary team! I really hope this happens.:grin-square:
 
What are the dates for this match?

Will this be on a 10 X 5 as well?

How much will it cost for PPV?
Dates are April 2nd and 3rd PPV for both days will be $25 it will take place in Lincoln, Ne and be brought to you via PPV by TvMike. Hope that helps
 
What a shame that it has to be bad blood.

Dave Nelson

I agree. Other sports have players and teams with intense rivalries between them. Pool is no different in that regard.

To help improve the image of pool, I'd like to suggest to the OP that the promotional emphasis should be on the intense rivalry between the players (and not on the "bad blood" between them).
 
Last edited:
Back
Top